28.

3rd person pov

"How come there's none"

"Shut up yeo, focus here" Wooyoung rolled his eyes at his friend's behaviour as he asked him to focus on the experiment they were performing.

"No like really, if you spent last night with San how come there's no mark?"

Wooyoung turned to him, clicking his tongue. Yeosang was never this talkative or nosy, he didn't even care about anything in particular unless he himself is hiding something or is nervous about something.

"He just slept in my room last night. That's it" Wooyoung lied just to stop Yeosang from asking too many questions. It was not like Wooyoung told him how San stayed at his dorm last night, it was when Yeosang came to get Wooyoung from his dorm only to see San sleeping peacefully on the latter's bed.

"Why are you so curious though? You're never like this" Wooyoung questioned his taller friend and the guy shrugged. "Just because, now let's complete this"

They both once again focused on the experiment they were performing. "Good work guys." Both the blonde turned to greet their senior. "Hongjoong sunbae" Wooyoung smiled as the elder examined their practical.

"You're doing good, just be a little more specific with labelling ok? Good luck, to you too" he turned towards Yeosang and gave him a smile, walking to the next pair of students who did their practical.

"Is he wearing a skirt?" Wooyoung questioned, nudging Yeosang and the latter nodded. "he looks pretty. It suits him so well." Yeosang complemented watching the short senior explain the other pair something.

Wooyoung turned to Yeosang, "skirt looks good on him?" He asked again. "Yes it does. Can't you see for yourself. It looks cute but still so hot. Seonghwa hyung is dumb to be hoeing around when he still has Hongjoong hyung by his side." Yeosang sighed focusing on his work.

"You noticed it too right?" Wooyoung hurried with his question. "About Joong hyung having a crush on hwa hyung? Yep, the whole University knows except the dumb elder" he shrugged and Wooyoung nodded, that was true. Seonghwa was dumb.

Wooyoung once again glanced at the shorter male and how his skirt swayed when he walked past some students, he felt heat rush to his cheeks and shook his head to focus on the work again.

~

"Mind if we join?" The whole cafeteria was once again shocked when San and Jongho walked to Wooyoung's table and the elder made his way next to the shorter blonde, shooting a smile his way. Wooyoung evidently blushed and smiled back.

On the other hand, Jongho hesitated sitting next to Yeosang but that was the only seat available so he quietly made his way. Though now Yeosang actually wanted to apologise to the younger for his behaviour last night, he was a little too harsh but now seeing Jongho just in front of him, he doesn't want to.

While on the other hand, Sooyoung and Won-su quietly bickered. "Why am I not allowed to eat this?" Sooyoung yelled, trying to reach for the chicken nugget that Won-su had held higher from his reach. "Because you ate a lot yesterday and wasn't feeling good this morning. Don't be so stupid and stop" Won-su hissed only to recieve a pout from Sooyoung.

"No homo bro" San sarcastically mocked Won-su and the guy raised his eyebrows, "says the one who's whipped for the blonde next to him" Won-su snickered back and Jongho and Yeosang tried to hold on their laugh as San gritted his teeth.

"Shut it"

"You started first"

"I said what I saw!!"