19

3rd person pov

"I like you"

Wooyoung mumbled, eyes heavy as he felt his hair being stroked gently. "What did you say?" San asked, not catching the younger's words which came as a mumble. San's voice a little raspy, tired by the events. There was no response from the younger and San realised he was already fast asleep. He hugged the younger close, staring at his beautiful face. He felt that one feeling again, something warm in his chest making him wonder why only Wooyoung was able to make him feel something like that.

Hands now tracing to the marks he had made over Wooyoung's neck and chest San smiled proudly, "mine" he mumbled breathing heavy. Though the moment right now is precious, very precious for San but one worry keeps bugging the back of his mind. What kind of relation were they in? Is sex the only thing he wanted? But he wants more than just sex. Boyfriends.

San shook his head from such thoughts . Head filled with them he slowly drifted to sleep hands still around Wooyoung's waist who now snored lightly.

~

Wooyoung flutter opened his eyes, as the bright sun rays hit his face, only to be met by San's face up close. His face heat up when he realised the elder's protective grip over his waist and his one leg wrapped around Wooyoung's.

The younger couldn't help but stare at the beautiful face as San slept peacefully. Wooyoung leaned to steal a kiss as he gently pecked the elder's lips and moved back, blush spreading along his cheeks. Remembering last night's scenario he blushed even more.

"I like you"

Wooyoung gasped at the blur memory, did he actually say that? Did San hear? Did he reply?

He started breathing heavy and tried to escape from the elder's grip and tried to stand but a shooting pain in his back kept him from leaving. He winced and felt the bed shuffle.

San groaned, stretching as he stared at a half naked and shocked Wooyoung. "What happened?" He questioned, sitting up. Wooyoung quickly shook his head a little nervous.

"Do you regret it now?" San asked with a raised eyebrow and Wooyoung once again shook his head. "I just think we should leave" the younger mumbled and San hummed in agreement. "Let me help you then. It must be hard for you" the elder smirked and walked to help Wooyoung who blushed even more. "I-im fine"

San now drove back to the university, the ride was almost silent with the faint music playing behind. "Ask" San spoke out of nowhere leaving the younger confused. "What?" He asked back.

"You're wanting to ask me something. Your leg keeps bouncing and you keep glancing, what is it?"

Wooyoung took a deep breath, there was definitely something that bugged him. "Di-d I say something last night?" He asked.

"Yeah, a lot of things like.... 'Please right there' 'san please' or like..."

"Stop please" Wooyoung whined blushing real hard as the latter chuckled, "well you didn't say that" San laughed once again as he parked at the uni. "You did say something but was not clear and then fell asleep. What was it?" The elder asked now facing Wooyoung.

Wooyoung sighed in relief, so the elder didn't hear. "I forgot actually" he fake laughed and proceeded to walk out first but San pulled him back. "these expressions you make and the way you act innocent, really drives me insane" San groaned a hand rested on Wooyoung's cheek and the other around his waist.

"Someone might see us" the younger mumbled slightly pushing the elder away. "you don't have to push me away" San stated in his deep voice making the younger shiver. The elder leaned in to kiss but just when he was about to touch the latter's lips Wooyoung turned his head away.