25.

3rd person pov

"San?"

Wooyoung questioned when he opened the door of his dorm to find San standing outside. The elder gave him a smirk and did the fake chewing gum action as he welcomed himself in. "How are you here?" The blonde questioned as he closed the door once San was in and made his way to Wooyoung's study table, leaning against it.

"Why? Can't i come here?" The elder asked, hands fidgeting over the books kept on the table. "Were you busy?"

"N-no just about to sleep, because it's 12 at midnight" Wooyoung sounded a little too sarcastic than he had intended to and San only chuckled at that. The younger simply stared at San when he took the books from the table and threw them away on his bed, motioning Wooyoung to come forward.

With light steaps he did, now standing in front of San. The elder smiled, wrapping his hands around Wooyoung's body and engulfing him in a hug. Wooyoung blinked in confusion, chin resting on San's shoulder when he decided to hug him back.

"Wh-at happened?" Wooyoung stuttered out the question and San sighed, "nothing, just everything is so shit, uni's shit, home is shit, everything is. I really like being with you. The only time I feel relaxed" San sighed once again, but it was the one where he felt relieved.

Wooyoung blushed a little and snuggled closer the elder tapping his back. "Do you want to sleep here?"

San broke the hug, staring at the younger with smiley eyes as he changed their positions, pushing Wooyoung to the table. "Is this an invitation for something else?" He smirked, hands rubbing over Wooyoung's chest making his body shiver.

He quickly shook his head and muttered a small no, "just you can sleep here with me"

"Mhm, i really want to" San hummed and pecked Wooyoung's neck, breathing in the sweet coffee. He dropped more kisses, Wooyoung only wiggled. "I swear, because of you even coffee would turn me on now" San breathed in the younger's neck and he blushed even more.

"Let's sleep, we have classes tomorrow" Wooyoung shyly muttered and slightly pulled San towards the bed, he was first to climb up and patted the area beside him for San to join. The elder did and turned off the light.

"Goodnight"

"Night"

They both smiled and scooted closer, though not cuddling with each other but still sticked together.

~

It was exactly 3 am and the room was filled with the voices of wet kisses and honey moans. Wooyoung was straddling San as he kissed the boy, his hands resting on the younger's waist, pulling him in more. They broke the kiss in need of oxygen.

Wooyoung got off the elder and lay next to him, San's thumb ran across Wooyoung's bottom lip wiping the wetness away and then pecking it. Wooyoung failed to hide a smile and cleared his throat, "we should for real sleep" Wooyoung mumbled.

"You said the same thing just few minutes ago and still got on to kiss me" San chuckled, now finally cuddling with Wooyoung, the younger blushed but scooted closer in the hug. "Let's sleep" San mumbled and closed his eyes, directly falling into deep and relaxed sleep and Wooyoung did the same.

Even sleeping next to Wooyoung had him so relaxed. During the day, he had gone to meet his father when he called him. And the visit didn't turn out good, it was the usual. His dad always told him how he was supposed to take on their family buisness and San didn't want that. He's studying engineering for a reason.

After coming back, he tried a lot to sleep or get some rest or do anything to distract his mind but nothing helped, also he missed Wooyoung. So nothing stopped him from walking to the younger's room at midnight and making out almost 7 to 8 times and now cuddling with him.

~

It was finally morning and the University was filled up with many students. Each faculty was busy with their own thing, the end fest wasn't even far.

Sooyoung and Won-su walked down the hall together, only to stop and notice the crowd of students in front of the dance practice room. Some students were also from other faculty.

"What's going on here?" Sooyoung being the curious one asked and the girl in front of him squealed and then pointed towards the dance practice room.

"Choi San is so fucking hot" the girl cried and squealed once again.  They both peeked in to see San doing the practice at some song which was inaudible because of the crowd.

"There's no doubt, he's so hot" Sooyoung whistled, when San did this particular body roll,  and had his eyes covered my Won-su's hand. "You're not supposed to see this, let's go we'll miss our class" he pulled the younger away as he protested to let go.

__________________________________

Short and cute chapter, actually I just wanted to update today🤧.

I hope you liked this chapter, also i have my final practicals tomorrow and i was supposed to be asleep but then it's 3am🤧🤧

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(04/03/22)