8.

3rd person pov

"Where's Wooyoung?" Yeosang questioned, as he pulled Jongho by his collar when the younger talked to some of his friends. The guy frowned. "How would I know that and leave me" he shrugged pulling himself away.

"San took him somewhere right? They both are gone together." Yeosang scowled at Jongho. "Even if so, i wouldn't know. Im not behind San all of the time" he snapped.

Yeosang literally hated the guy's guts and Jongho felt the same about him. He noticed how Yeosang looked different today. "Did you cover up your bruise?" He asked, voice coming a little rude than he had intended. Yeosang rolled his eyes. "none of your buisness" he spoke and started walking away. "Good thing, anyways good that you covered it. It made you look uglier." He called out, hating that the boy could treat him like that but also feeling bad to say something this rude to a pretty guy like Yeosang.

Clenching his jaw and almost tearing up Yeosang walked to Sooyoung and Won-su. "Jongho doesn't know either." He told them and Sooyoung frowned, tensed and worried. "What now?" He asked. "Calm down he'll be fine. I think he's safe until he's with San" Won-su spoke, trying to calm both the boys.

Yeosang hummed, praying that his friend is actually safe and sound. "Won-su, Sooyoung! Let's go back to the dorm. Im sure we can get to talk to Wooyoung tomorrow. He was not drunk when we left him and if he's with San, most probably he's safe." Yeosang tired to assure himself and the others. They slowly nodded and exited the place.

~

"Fuck, so good" San panted, head thrown back as his hips moved between the plump and now bruised lips of Wooyoung's. He went insane at the sight of his whole length disappearing in Wooyoung's mouth even though he knew he was big and huge.

Wooyoung's eyes shined and he hummed at the small appreciation as he deep throated, he never knew he'd enjoy something like this. San gripped the younger's hair and removed his lips from his member.

"Tell me how much you like my dick filling your mouth?" San demanded and Wooyoung was confused, so he simply stared. San yanked him back and he whinced. "Fucking speak Wooyoung" he was different. San was totally different from usual but Wooyoung enjoyed it.

"It-it feels g-ood" he stuttered. And San laughed, bending to come face to face with Wooyoung. "Good? You almost came without even touching when your friend came to look for you back then. You liked the idea of sneaking around with me don't you? You like it how my massive dick can wreck your hot and warm mouth don't you?" He questioned and Wooyoung nodded quickly, feeling hot with all the words/ insults/ compliments used towards him.

San positioned his dick in front of the latter's lips once again, slowly entering. "You'll fucking love it, when I'll fuck your mouth so deep you'll barely be able to talk" San groaned once his length was completely in and Wooyoung hummed, hummed as the tip hit his throat. He started bobbing his head and curses left San's lips continuously as his face scrunched up in pleasure.

"Fuck, I love it so much" he moaned. Wooyoung tilted his head to make eye contact, loving the roughness and the heavy feeling of elder's cock over his tongue and salty taste of precums released in his mouth.

He stroked his length over his pants and San quickly stopped him from doing that. "Who told you, you can touch yourself when I'm right here. Keep your hands back" he growled and Wooyoung quickly did that. His pace increased and San was now thrusting into Wooyoung's lips, completely fucking his mouth, rough and raw.

Wooyoung whined and shivered as the warm liquid filled his mouth and dropped down his jaw. San cursed, riding his high, his eyes closed.

Detaching himself from the elder's dick, Wooyoung leaned against the door and panted. His clothes soiled and his face covered with the elder's load. "Stand up" San ordered now wearing his pants.

He smiled and Wooyoung was glad the old San was back, though he totally enjoyed the dominant San. "Turn around" oh here he's again and Wooyoung did so, and now he was pinned to the door. San's hands made their way inside Wooyoung's pants and the guy shivered. "Let me make you feel good. Daddy's gonna stroke you so well, you'll see stars" San whispered in his ears and oh holy- the words he used were already such a turn on to Wooyoung.

"S-san..... I"

"Shhhh, it's not San. Say it" he whispered and Wooyoung moaned, just with that. San's hand didn't even touch his member yet. "Say it doll" he whispered once again, now finally touching the younger's length. "D-....."

"Yes, yes! Im waiting. Tell me how much you need me" he demanded, slowly stroking the tip and making Wooyoung arch his back. "Da- San!" Wooyoung croaked out.

San clenched his jaw and his other hand travelled to Wooyoung's neck, slightly choking him. "Dammit! Just say it!" He growled and smiled at how Wooyoung's dick twitched.

"Da-ddy"

"Mhm, say" he spoke now stroking the member and feeling Wooyoung arch his back again as he whined.

"Dadd-dy, make me.... feel good"

Wooyoung couldn't believe he said that. But at this point he wanted. He wanted daddy to make him feel good and his daddy definitely did that as San's pace increased. "Good babe, I love how you're such a slut. Tell me what you need" San asked giving a handjob to the younger and Wooyoung moaned, whined, cried, hands on the door, San's hand around his neck and his other hand stroking his member as San pressed his length over Wooyoung's ass and grinded.

"Im- I'm close" he breathed out, in between moans and felt how San's pace increased and he sucked on Wooyoung's neck. Wooyoung saw stars, so much pleasure, too much to feel. He was a moaning mess and loved how San still handled him so rough.

"Fuck" he cursed as he came all over his pants and San's hand.  The elder removed his hands and turned the younger. "Such a whore" he muttered and kissed the boy, cleaning his hand on the latters shirt. Wooyoung whined in the kiss as San bit his lips.

"That was such bold of you" San complemented and ruffled his hair and told him to adjust his pants. "You did so good today. Let me take you back to dorm" San announced and made the younger face him, he was too shy to. "You're so fucking beautiful!" He pecked him once again and walked out and Wooyoung followed him.

_________________________________

Y'all, I can't believe!! Third update????? I mean yes!

I love how y'all are loving to read so yes I'm so motivated! Also it's 4.40am here, I need to sleeeeeeppp. Hope you enjoyed reading this😚

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(25/01/22)