16.

San's pov

"You ditched me last night. I thought we were having dinner together" Jongho complained as we walked to our first class. Now how do I tell him that there was a perfect and beautiful reason for it. I just gave him a sheepish smile and sat at my seat and Jongho sat next to me.

"Stop with that stupid smile" he spat and rolled his eyes, no matter how much ever he tried to be mean he's still a small beam for me. "Don't be angry Jong, I'll have lunch with you. Ok?" I tried to make it up to him but then he rolled his eyes again, scoffing a little.

"How can you forget?" He questioned and I gave him this confused look, because I literally was. "Forget what?" I asked him. "What day is it today?"

I pondered at the question, who bothers to remember what day it is at this point. Nonetheless I checked on the board, "Friday. Why?"

"That means tomorrow is Saturday" he replied making me more confuse now. "So?" I was about to lose my patience.

"So, Mr. Choi San. You're supposed to go home today, after classes. Remember?"

Fuck. Yes, i totally forgot. I'm supposed be at home after my classes end. I grinned at him a little embarassed but he just scoffed as the teacher entered and we focused on the class.

~

Every Friday, before the weekend party starts I need to pay my parents a visit, not like i want to but this old man of a dad threatens me to disown. Oh how I already want it. It was nothing really but then just a formality that family should eat together once a week.

Family my ass.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I saw a familiar blonde figure walking in the hallway and a smile quickly spread on my lips. Taking away all the bad thoughts.

He was probably here for his brother, not noticing me he kept walking and laughing with his friend- Yeosang was the name I guess. I simply stared at them and swooned at Wooyoung's precious smile.

Am I whipped? Well I haven't named my feelings yet.

"San?"

I turned to Jongho as he called me. "It's time, are you leaving?" He asked and I nodded, the classes were all over now and so i needed to go home. Keeping my books at the locker and glaring at some juniors who stared at me, I walked towards Jongho who was busy starting at someone.

"Jong?" I asked with a smirk, "he's pretty but got a foul mouth"I stated and his cheeks quickly got red. "It's not that" he tried to protest and i only laughed at him. "Yeah yeah, and that's why you were eye fucking him. What was his name again? Yeosang?"

He quickly shushed me with wide eyes. "Don't take his name out loud"

I laughed even more at that. How cute. "You're the one who got a crush c'mon." I teased and he frowned. I kept laughing and teasing him but his expressions changed to serious once.

"Isn't that Seonghwa?"

I turned to where he pointed and my eyes went dark. It indeed was Seonghwa, who stood there, talking to Wooyoung and hand disrespectfully snaked around him. Jongho stared at me with wide eyes, already knowing that I was pissed. "Calm down San"

I heard him say but I wasn't listening as I walked to them and pulled Wooyoung away, the boy gasped and came stumbling to my chest. "Stay away from him" I warned, gritting my teeth as i glared at Seonghwa, who just chuckled. "Hey hey my friend, i was just talking"

"No need to fucking do that. Mind your own business" i spat and watched him walk away, rolling his eyes.

"You ok?" Wooyoung nodded at my question and i sighed, letting his wrist go. "He was just talking, why are you possesive? You're not woo's boyfriend"

Wooyoung's friend spoke in between, he really got a foul mouth. "Because he's mine" i stated and glared at him as he only scoffed. "Don't let him touch you like that again. You already know what he is famous for" i stated and Wooyoung quickly nodded once again.

"Let's go Woo, Sooyoung is already here" Yeosang interrupted and pulled the younger away, giving me a glare and also to Jongho who stood next to me. "What's with him?" Jongho questioned and I shrugged.

"I'll get going then" I  announced and quickly made my way to the parking area of the university.

~

I bowed at my father and his wife, taking my seat to the left of my father's seat, who sat at the centre. "Oh my son. You're here. How have you been?" She faked it all, my father's wife and I wanted to give her a middle finger but we were here to have a 'family dinner'.

"She asked you something" father spoke and I quickly nodded at the woman with a small smile. "Good" I replied shortly. "Where's your son?" I asked her with a fake smile.

Well we were waiting for her son to join us so that we can start eating. He gets to be late and if I'm late, I'm the worst. " He'll be here 5 minutes" the lady answered and i nodded.

"Hello"

Here he comes, i mentally rolled my eyes as the woman jumped towards her son and hugged him tight. "Come lets eat" she gushed and his son joined us, sitting just opposite to me.

"Good day father" he greeted and i so wanted to scoff, laugh and cough at how fake it was.

Dad just nodded, "how has University been, Won-su" be questioned. And Won-su turned towards me with a fake smile. "it's really very good. San- hyung helps me with a many things" he lied and i returned his fake smile with a small nod.

~

The lunch went well, except for the fact that I only ate and didn't give a damn about what they were talking. It was already 7 in the evening and i sat at my dad's office room and checked some files he had told me to. He says he wants me to be experienced in family buisness as well, i don't care anyways.

Almost done with all the files finally after an hour, I got a call from Jongho. Walking out of dad's office I picked up the call.

"Yeah?"

"San, you need to come here"

He spoke, background music was too loud. He was at a party that too without me. "What happened?" I asked and there was some shuffling before he spoke again. "Wooyoung is at the party and Seonghwa-"

That was only needed for me as I hung up and quickly made my way to the party. Clenching my jaw I drove faster, the bar 20 minutes away.

Reaching the bar, I parked the vehicle and walked inside. The loud music filling up my ears and I glanced around to find Wooyoung.

My eyes grew wide and dark, there he was pinned to the wall at a corner as Seonghwa kisses his neck. It was clear how Wooyoung tried to push him away but he didn't move.

Walking with heavy and fast step, i ripped the elder away and landed a punched on his face and pulled Wooyoung behind me. Few people around turned to looked at us. "Fucking leave before I completely lose it" I growled, grabbing him by his collar and he walked away, pushing me.

I turned to Wooyoung, who watched everything with big eyes. My eyes flicked towards his exposed neck that was now covered with slight red marks, making my blood boil. No one can touch him like that.

"You come with me"

I stated with gritted teeth and pulled him towards one of the rooms.

__________________________________

Hello!!

I'm sorry, this was supposed to be published yesterday but i used my time to watch kdrama lol. So here this is, a day late!

Let's get it in the next chap!

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(07/02/22)