36. [last]

3rd person pov
An Year skip

"So how was it? Were you scared?"

"No Sanie, I was a little nervous but the doctor i assisted was really very well experienced. So it went good"

San smiled, watching his boyfriend, through his mobile screen, as he removed his labcoat. "What are you smiling at?" Wooyoung questioned.

"You look good"

"For real? I think I look shit after assisting the surgery which lasted 2 hours." Wooyoung reasoned and San simply hummed taking screenshots.

"You're always pretty, atleast in my eyes"

"San, you don't know how many confessions he gets everyday"

San heard Yeosang speak from behind and so he quickly sat straight, holding his mobile closer to his face. "Really??"

"San. Don't worry, he's just exaggerating." Wooyoung replied, giving Yeosang a little hit. "No you don't say. Yeosang, you say. Do i need to go there, is it that serious?"

Yeosang chuckled at San's concern, he was truly possesive over the younger. "No, you don't have to go anywhere. Just be there and I'll come back to you. Ok?" Wooyoung questioned, internally cursing at Yeosang, because he knew how San was. He would actually come.

"Aren't you getting late Dr. Kang? I think you should leave" Wooyoung spoke with gritted teeth, glaring at the younger. Yeosang simply chuckled and waved at San and Wooyoung before walking out to asist his first surgery.

"Woo, are you sure?"

"Jeez San calm down. So tell me how was your day?" Wooyoung questioned with a smile, as he finally got to lie down on his bed, sighing in relief.

"Just fine, the company is doing so well. I was a little scared at first but it's only improving"

"That's such a good thing!"

~
Years skip

"Hyung, did you need help with anything?"

"No Won-su. I was just here to see how's everything going." San smiled at his brother and the latter nodded, opening some tab to show him the merits and increase in sales.

"You're doing such a good job" the elder patted his shoulder, appreciating him. "Thanks hyung" Won-su muttered with a shy smile.

"How's your company doing?" The younger questioned.

"Doing great."

"Dad is so proud of you hyung."

"Well i guess he his. Let me show you the new model we got ready." San exclaimed quickly opening his tab to show his brother the design of his company's new car.

"That is so cool Hyung!" The younger exclaimed, his eyes shining. San nodded with a shy smile. "It's going to be custom and maybe only one in the world." San informed and the younger was left shocked, mouth agape.

"For real?"

San nodded at the question, "the car's name will be woosan." He informed making the latter chuckle. "Aish, Hyung that's so cheesy." Won-su snickered giving San a side eye look. "Says the one who named the new product sooshi" San scoffed and the latter clicked his tongue.

"That is different"

"Yeah you wish. I'll get going. Wooyoung's arriving tomorrow. There's a lot i need to prepare. See you" San waved and walked out of the office as the employees bowed.

It's been three years since San launched his own automobile company, with his dad's concern he still looked after small department in his dad's company but right now his own company was getting such great deals and sales. He was overall busy.