22.

Wooyoung's pov

"You'll love it"

I heard San speak and i turned my right where the voice came from. He wasn't standing anywhere near. The shuffling in the room made the tip of my ears burn. I waited for him, waited for the touch. Not being able to see a single thing got my heart rate increasing, should I try peaking a little?

"Hands away" the stern voice of his had my hands retreat in the speed of light. This was too hot, i can literally feel my pants tighten. "Look at this, didn't you wear such fitting pants to seduce me"

Oh my god, San was just next to me as he whispered in my ears and my body flinched at that, but more because his hands massaged my boner. Trying to hold back a moan i miserably failed with the whine escaping my lips. The way San touched me ever so slowly was like a torture, i wanted more than just this.

San had removed his hands from the hard on and slightly pushed me as i stumbled but still managed to stay up on my elbows on the bed. A gasped left my lips, San was fidgeting with the belt, unbuckling and unzipping the pants, completely removing it.

"Only if you were able to see just how much you are leaking" San muttered and i definitely noticed how he sounded as if he was smirking all the time. "Part your lips doll" i heard him speak and i quickly did, excited as well as nervous on what he was going to do next.

"So obedient" he praised and I loved it. Love it so much that it had my toes curling and maybe my dick twitching as i recieved a light smack on my thigh, a yelp escaping.

"Tongue out"

I once again complied with what he said, poking my tongue out, imaginations running wild. This San was so hot. I felt something landing on my tongue, slightly moving in and then out. no it was not San's dick.

I jumped a little, when the thing was literally shoved inside as muffled cry left my lips. Whatever the thing was, it moved with a constant speed and i barely had time to go with it. "Suck it how you suck my dick, like your life depends upon it"

San encouraged me, his hand rubbing circle over my right thigh, his encouraging words helped me more as i really began to suck it just as how i suck his dick. Swallowing my cheeks and head moving to take the whole length in. My hands still rested on the bed, my body propped up on the elbows.

San removed the thing from my mouth as i gasped for air, whining at the emptiness. "W-what was tha-t" i did a brave move by asking and instead of a reply, i was harshly pushed back by the force of San attacking my lips. His kiss was a little rough, as he bit around the tongue and the bottom lip, hand gripping my hair and i failed at suppressing all the sinful noises.

Nothing made me so turned on as San's hungry growls which he let out while kissing, breathing heavy. I whined once again when San spread my legs apart, while still kissing my lips. I could barely breathe properly but San didn't let me breathe as we still made out passionately.

I felt something poking my hole as I quickly arched my back. That was not San's dick or anything related to San but definitely that i sucked on, a dildo?

My eyes grew wide under the cover, San made his way down kissing on my neck and exposed chest. He slowly pushed in the dildo as a painful cry left my lips. "h-hurts"

"Shush, try to relax doll. I won't hurt you i promise" San spoke and i felt reassured in seconds. Relaxing my back and chest, i scruched up my nose at the slight sting.

"San" i cried out, hands moving forward to hold San's who was most probably hovered over me. "See it's totally in" San mumbled.

"Tell me when you're ready"

I heard him, when I'm ready? Was he going to use the dildo to fuck me? The thought had me biting my lips. "Done" i slowly whispered getting used to the dildo. And before I could comprehend, a faint buzzing sound filled the room, as my body flinched, dick twitching.

A vibrator!!

The vibration was low but still managed to pull a breathy moan from my lips as i gasped. I haven't experienced something like this before and San's hand moving over my length never helped as i cried.

"you got used to it pretty quick" he chuckled and increased the vibrations, jerking my body, he definitely missed few speeds in between. "Feels goo-hd San" i stuttered out, feeling the vibration go up even more. And his speed over my length going even faster.

San always manages to make me a moaning mess, i could barely shut my mouth. The clothing over my eyes was now wet because of the tears streaming down. Tears of pleasure.

"M-more" i whispered, the vibrator was barely touching that point inside which San touched effortlessly. And holy I said that, the vibrator was pushed in even more, speed increasing.

"You're being too loud woo" San whispered there was a hint of annoyance and i felt embarassed but still I couldn't help the moans. "Suck" he ordered pushing in two of his fingers into my mouth. I gladly sucked on it, now feeling the tightening in my stomach. The vibrator buzzed loudly faintly stimulating the spot and San's hands works wonder over my member.

"S-san clo-se" my muffled sound came out as a whine not long before I released all over San's hands and his bed, breathing heavy and crying because the vibrator never stopped. Knowing the state i was in at the moment, San decided to stop the vibrator and slowly pulled it out.

I felt his hand over my cheeks as he slowly massaged it, "you did so well" he spoke with a smile and i sniffed, still trying to catch my breath. "But there's more baby" he cooed and once again the tip of my ears burned with tingling. There's more?

_________________________________

Heyy everyone!!
Long time to see lmao!

Sorry that the updates are not more frequent. But i always try to update as soon as I can😚

I hope you liked this one!

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(28/02/22)