10.

3rd person pov

Pulling Wooyoung's shirt a little San smiled at the beautiful, soft skin in front of him. It was clear that Wooyoung hesitated and so he simply stood holding the hem of his shirt in his tiny fists at the sides. San smiled in victory he knew once they start kissing, Wooyoung will just submit to him.

"Do it quick" the younger whined and a chuckle left San's lips. "So impatient already?" He slowly caressed the younger's face and Wooyoung closed his eyes, puckering his lips in. "I won't kiss you" San spoke as he watched Wooyoung and the younger hummed, eyes closed as he waited for San's lips on his neck.

"Where do you want one?"

"I don't want any"

San chuckled, the boy looking so innocent. "If you don't want any, we can save this for later then." He shrugged even though Wooyoung won't be able to see it. The younger boy shot open his eyes. He stopped San who was walking away.

"Do it now and get over with" he mumbled making the latter smile. "So do you want it?" San asked walking closer to the younger once again, who was now leaned against the wall with the close proximity between them. The tension once again got thicker in the dim-lit room. "I-"

"Hmm?" San hummed in question, ears ready to hear Wooyoung saying he wants what San can give him. He was so ready. Just Wooyoung needs to name it.

"I want to" he whispered and San's smile grew as he moved forward breathing warm air in Wooyoung's ears as the guy shivered. "What is it that you want?" 

"S-san" the younger held his hand slightly pushing him away, feeling weak with all the dominance. San got his hands away from Wooyoung's and instead held his, pinning them with just one hand. The other making Wooyoung face him.

"Say what you want"

Biting his lips at the excitement and nervousness pooling in his core, Wooyoung whined and squirmed. The younger stared at the latter's eyes, "I want y-ou to give me a h-hickey" he stuttered and quickly shut his eyes close when San leaned in with a big smile plastered on his lips. "Is on your neck ok?" San asked.

"No-no, it'll be visible right?"

"Well the bruise you gave me was...."

"My punch didn't l-leave bruise"

"Keep your eyes closed and I'll kiss your lips" San stated and Wooyoung opened his eyes as fast as he had closed before. "Watch me mark you doll" San sang and licked his lips before kissing on Wooyoung's collarbone, the younger's breath hitched- hands, which were still pinned, forming a fist.

San slowly started using his tongue as he kissed a few more spots to find the sweet spot and when there was a hitched moan, he knew he had found it. Wooyoung bit his lip to prevent any sounds leaving as he watched San marking him.

"S-san"

Wooyoung called out feeling his body shiver as the latter suck the area of his chest and it felt so good he was barely able to hold back the sounds leaving his lips.

San hummed in question as he licked the area and smiled seeing it already turn a light red. He moved to the latter's neck, dropping wet kisses. Wooyoung was a whining and moaning mess as he squirmed under San's wet kisses and nasty sucks.

"I-it feels ngh g-good" he breathed, moaning once again as San sucked on his neck. With the small sentence San got hungrier and bit the area as he sucked, ears filling with the beautiful moans of Wooyoung.

His hands travelled the younger's waist and pulled closer, Wooyoung's hands rested on San's shoulders as he thrusted his hips subconsciously. San smiled at that, kisses trailing back to Wooyoung's jawline and in an instant he was sucking Wooyoung's bottom lip as the younger kissed him back, pulling him closer.

He was so lost in the kiss as the latter's tongues invaded is mouth  and that he didn't even notice when San had un-buttoned his shirt until the elder was sucking on his chest and nipples. Wooyoung wanted to push the guy away but it just felt too good to. "You like this too?" San asked in between kisses and Wooyoung hummed, his head thrown back as he whined and moaned with every contact.

Trailing the kisses down, his hands roamed around Wooyoung's waistband pulling on it slightly. The younger's breath hitched when San groped his clothed member and quickly pushed the boy away. San who wasn't ready, stumbled back.

They both stared at each other, chest rising and falling. Wooyoung quickly buttoned his shirt and wiped his lips. "We're even now. Now stay away." He mumbled and started walking out.

San held his hand, "are you fucking serious now? You wanted it as well, you wanted more!!" He growled and though Wooyoung flinched a little he still didn't let San's dominance faze him. "I don't" he stuttered and quickly ran out of the locker room and towards his dorm.

San scoffed, standing in the room alone as he kicked one of the lockers in rage. He hated the fact that Wooyoung can deny him and still walk out looking so fine.

Wooyoung walked into his room and saw his friend and brother sitting there with worried expression. "You ok?"

"Hyung, did he hurt you?"

Both the boys questioned him and Wooyoung quickly shook his head, "I'm fine, we just..... talked" he lied and even though his brother believed it, the look on Yeosang's face literally told him that he doesn't believe him but he was glad that he didn't ask any further.

"I'm leaving, I've got work" Yeosang announced and waved at the boys and walked after turning to Wooyoung, "stay away from San ok? You do know he's a call for troubles" he pleaded and gave a small smile to Wooyoung and walked out.

"I'll go after you feed me lunch" Sooyoung grinned which made the latter roll his eyes but he still ordered lunch.

~

Wooyoung was now alone in his room, shirtless as he stared at himself in the mirror. The marks given by San were now slowly visible, one or two on his neck and a plenty on his chest. He breathed heavy as he traced down over the marks.

The image of an angry San came back floating to his mind and he shivered. San was definitely scary and even though they've been in this kind of situation for a while, Wooyoung was still scared of him. San was so famous for beating up people if they annoy him with any means. And Wooyoung thought why he was an exception because San haven't even touched him like that, well not like he wants the latter to hit him.

He sighed pulling a sweatshirt over and deciding to walk to Yeosang's and tell him what actually happened these days. And as his friend had told him, he's now going to stay away from trouble, from Choi San.

_________________________________

Hello besties!!❤️

Wishing you all a good day/nigh/evening/morning!

Now what....... well now the story title comes into play lmao😚

Stay safe and healthy and happy!❤️

Im you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(28/01/22)