24.

3rd person pov

"Done now?" Yeosang asked impatiently tapping his leg on the floor, standing next to Wooyoung in his room, a hand on his hips and the other holding the makeup brush. Wooyoung checked his reflection in the mirror.

"You tell me. Is it all covered up?" Wooyoung asked back, tilting his head a little so that Yeosang can have a good look. "Yep it's all done" Yeosang replied, sighing in relief.

"Thanks yeo" Wooyoung cooed hugging his bestie who pushed him away. "Who told you to allow him to mark your neck? It's so visible!" Yeosang frowned and Wooyoung blushed, biting his lips, remembering the events of last night.

"I didn't allow..... It happens, in the heat of the moment" Wooyoung shrugged and the latter only rolled his eyes, but blinking his one blonde strand away that almost poked his eye.

"Stop day dreaming and let's get to class." He spoke and Wooyoung sighed nodding. "Ouch" he hissed standing up, well his back was in a lot of pain. "serves you right" Yeosang snickered but still helped his friend standing up and both the boys went for their class.

For Wooyoung, the day was good, very good. Everything felt beautiful, as if it was not late January but, early spring. The flowers seemed to bloom, the wind was cool and had the familiar scent of different flowers mixed. Everything around him was glowing, he felt special, he felt as if he-

"Earth to Woo?" Yeosang shook his friend to get him to his senses. "Huh?" The younger blonde questioned. "Did you even hear anything I said?" The elder blonde asked and Wooyoung shook his head with a sheepish smile.

"Gosh, idiot. Look at the notice board, come here" Yeosang pulled the younger with him as they read the notice about the end semester festival. Wooyoung's eyes shined, he always wanted to attend this, but last 2 years because of some or the other reasons the festival was always cancelled.

"Omg yes! I always wanted this Yeo!" Wooyoung jumped in excitement as his friend simply chuckled.

The end semester festival was always so grand and all the faculties came together to celebrate this. There were different food stalls, game centres, entertainment booths but the most importantly, showing off their talents round. Whoever wanted to take part in it can sing or dance or do something to perform their talent.

The two blonde besties giggled their way to their first class, already excited about the festival.

~

"I told you I was sorry. Why are you sulking still?" San whined side hugging Jongho, the guy just rolled his eyes and pushed San away. "You say that but always ditch me in the end." Jongho complained and sped walk to his class.

"C'mon something urgent came up" the elder spoke, catching up with the baby bear. "Oh really? Definitely Wooyoung is urgent"

San gave him a sheepish smile as the younger made his way to his class, followed my the elder. "But look at the good part.... You made progress with Yeosang. Isn't that nice?" San tried to lift his mood up. Jongho was reminded of last night, a small smile decorating his face as he remembered eating ice-cream with the blonde.

He sucked in a deep breath, "whatever, still angry for you to ditch." He mumbled and focused on the class once their professor entered.

~

Each faculty in the university was busy discussing about the festival. Some talked about wanting to take part in talent hub, some wanted to put up food stalls and extras. San and Jongho stood in line to enter their names for the talent hub. Only ten from each faculty was chosen anyways.

"I'm glad you decided to take part, first year you didn't and i was disappointed, you have such a great voice Jong" the faculty president appreciated the baby bear, him finally giving his name for a solo performance.

Jongho blushed at the complement and bowed to the senior before walking out with San, the elder gave his name for a dance performance. And everyone knew just how flexible San's body was. So everyone who got the news that San was performing, couldn't help but drool at the thought.

"Are you guys doing anything for the festival?" Wooyoung asked his brother, as he sat at his usual lunch table. "nope" Sooyoung replied. "the only talent he has is being stupid" Won-su snickered recieving a hit from Sooyoung as Yeosang laughed. "Oh man, you're my type" he spoke between giggles and recieved a pout from Sooyoung.

"Hyung, your bestie is a meanie"

"I'm sorry, but Won-su is right" Wooyoung laughed as the other two joined, the younger only huffed in annoyance. Sooyoung smirked, leaning on the table, "heard San is performing as well"

Wooyoung's breath hitched as he stared at his brother and then at Won-su, who nodded, telling Wooyoung that it was true. Wooyoung smiled, biting his bottom lip slightly. At this point it was no secret that Wooyoung liked San, the three of them already knew and Sooyoung was glad that San didn't come after him all the time now.

"tch whipped." Yeosang muttered making the other two juniors stiffle a laugh. "But Yeosangie hyung, Jongho's gonna perform as well and everyone says he's got a golden voice"

At the information Yeosang just blinked his eyes and shrugged. He doesn't care, but his friends thought he did. "So what?"

"So you should come and watch me perform live"

The four friends turned to their right and saw Jongho walking in with San.

Yeosang rolled his eyes at the advances, his insides failing him and San was shocked the younger could actually flirt? "I raised you good enough" he mumbled next to Jongho and made his way to sit with Wooyoung.

"You're coming to watch me right?" He questioned and Wooyoung nodded, a faint blush creeping up his cheeks. "I'll make sure to look extra hot, so that all you want is me to fuck you later" he whispered and Wooyoung blinked towards him with wide eyes. He was flirting with Wooyoung full on now.

The younger gulped and looked away, noticing how everyone in the cafeteria was staring at their table. It was because San sat here, next to him, talking to him, smiling towards him and Wooyoung loved it. He loved being the special one.

_________________________________

Hey!!!

I woke up early so thought to write. (I'm going back to sleep now, it's 6:00am?) We do need to add story as well instead of bed scenes😉

Also tell me..... What song should San perform in (can be their own song, or any other kpop song, which reminds me.... We need a San artist of the month!🤧😔)

Also what song should jong perform?

I really like soowon dynamic (Sooyoung and Won-su) but i think I'm going slow with their story but letss catch up on them as well!

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(01/03/22)