13.

3rd person pov

Wooyoung walked towards his brother, who was on bed and passed him the hotpack so that he can massage his stomach that has been bruised. Sooyoung winced at the contact.

"Does it hurt a lot?" He questioned and Sooyoung shook his head, "not a lot" he answered and Wooyoung nodded.

He turned to be met by Yeosang's piercing gaze. "What?" He asked and watched how the latter rolled his eyes. "I think you're supposed to tell me something?"

"Yes. Yes i will" Wooyoung sighed and turned to Sooyoung and then to Won-su. "Please take care of him and if there's something. Just call me ok?" Both the younger boys nodded and Wooyoung walked out with Yeosang.

"You're so dumb to get beaten up" Won-su stated once the seniors were out. Sooyoung clicked his tongue. "How do you think I stand a chance against Choi San?"

"C'mon he's not all that. Just punch him back. Like what the fuck?"

"If i could do that, i wouldn't be here" Sooyoung rolled his eyes again and Won-su scoffed. "Exactly. Loser"

~

"So tell me what happened?" Yeosang demanded, folding his arms over his chest as he waited for Wooyoung's explanation. The latter sighed. "He just..... We just..." Wooyoung was debating whether he should tell his friend or not. Yeosang already knows almost everything but then this was something he might not feel comfortable to share just yet. The latter sighed he understands Wooyoung too well at this point, "it's ok if you don't want to share but whatever happened, are you ok with it?"

Wooyoung thought on the question, was he ok with what happened? And his insides gave him only one answer. Heck Yeah, not only okay, he enjoyed it very much and couldn't deny the fact that he wanted more. More time to satisfy San. More ways to satisfy San.

"Woo?"

He snapped out from his thoughts and blinked at the latter. "I asked you something?"

Blinking Wooyoung nodded, "yes Yeo. Im fine with.... What happened" he answered and his friend released a sigh of relief. "Im relieved, but if there's anything that makes you uncomfortable please do tell me ok?" Wooyoung nodded and hugged his bestie, Yeosang tried to shoo him away telling that it was disgusting.

"I love you so much yeo. You're the best!" Wooyoung giggled as he pecked his friend's cheek and the guy shrieked, trying to get away but instead Wooyoung hovered over him and hugged him tight. Yeosang started to giggle and slapped the latter trying to set free as he tickled him.

"Stop Stop Stop" Yeosang panted and the latter stopped. He sat up straight and hit Wooyoung. "I'll get going now." He announced. Though Yeosang didn't have much to do when alone, he still likes being alone and Wooyoung didn't question that and let the latter take his time always.

"Ok see you tomorrow"

Yeosang hummed and walked to the door. "Also..." He stopped and turned towards Wooyoung. "Those hickeys look wild" he spoke with big eyes and a mischievous giggle as he walked out. Wooyoung gasped and quickly pulled his collars, though the latter was already out of the room.

He cursed at himself for forgetting that the marks are still present. Walking towards the mirror he looked at the now faded marks and touched them, his fingers feeling the light tingles for god knows what reason.

Wooyoung gulped, his reflection staring deep into his soul as his mind showed him the images of what happened earlier that day. He took a deep breath and touched his lips which felt different now or maybe it was just his mind. He slowly took his tongue out, reminiscing the way it felt when the elder's dick moved over it sending vibrations and stimulations down his throat.

He used two of his fingers to massage his tongue, just how San had done it. Pulling back his tongue in he inserted the fingers as well and played with his tongue and started sucking on his two digits. His other hand gripping the edge of his table, where the mirror was set.

He couldn't stop staring at himself as he sucked his fingers, thinking as if it were San's. Moans and small groans left his mouth and saliva drooled down his chin. Subconsciously he moved his hip forward and whined at the very little friction his bottom recieved.

"San" he slowly moaned with a long whine, but for some reason his other hand never reached to touch his now grown bulge, he felt it was something wrong to do.

"My place at 6 in the evening"

His eyes shot opened and he turned to look at the time, it was only 4:45. He gulped, was it right to actually go? But right now his body was craving for touches and his mind told him only San could do that to him.

Removing his fingers from his mouth and wiping the drool away, he finally decided. Decided that he needs San to make him feel good, he needed the elder right now and waiting till it's 6 was something he can't do.

So fixing his clothes and hair a little, he quickly exited his room and walked fast steps to the engineer faculty's dorm side. Every step he took made him nervous.

Was it a bad idea? Should he just go back? Should he not let the elder touch him? But why not?

105, 106, and 107

Wooyoung now stood in front of the elder's room. He still had time to just walk back but then why did he ring the doorbell and stood there anticipating?

Torturing his lip, he waited for San to open the door. For a whole minute nothing happened.

What if San was busy with someone else?

Wooyoung shook his head, San wasn't like that. But then he was with Jihyo?

The younger's mind kept telling him two things and he was confused on what to do. Since there was no reply, he turned, ready to walk away, when he heard the door click open.

"Wooyoung"

His breath hitched at the hoarse voice of the elder and he slowly turned back, to stare at San who was only in his boxers and eyes covered with the sleep he couldn't complete. Wooyoung felt bad to actually have disturbed the elder.

"Uh.... You can continue .......and rest well" he stuttered and the elder just stared at him with an confused expression.

"Are you really here because I called you"

Wooyoung now stared at the elder's wide awake eyes and the way he licked his dry lips.

"Yes"

__________________________________

Hello!!!

I'm sorry for another cliffhanger but my chapters get too long!😭

I won't be able to do another update today. (It's 3am) but I'll try to update it quick quick!

Also what do y'all think about cross dressing?

I hoped you enjoyed reading!

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(02/02/22)