21.

3rd person pov

New message from San...

Wooyoung gulped, staring at the notification. He regrets sending the picture. What was he even thinking? He so badly wanted to pretend that he never saw the elder's message, but he was also curious as to what the latter must have replied with.

And with curiosity taking the best of him, he unlocked his device and clicked on the notification with shaky hands, the message page opened. Reading the elder's text, his eyes went wide.

San
Come to my place

5 minutes ago

Wooyoung's mouth went dry, why did the message read something like a warning? He was almost scared of San for the reasons he himself didn't knew. He turned his mobile off and sat on his bed, knees bouncing as he contemplated whether to go or not.

He took his mobile and read the message again, San might have already seen that the younger had read the message. So was it even a good idea to ignore the latter? But it was Wooyoung who wanted the attention, so why was he even thinking?

Taking a deep breath and with fast beating heart, he exited his apartment and made to the other faculty. He could only bite his lips at the different thoughts of what San could do to him kept repeating in front of his eyes.

Maybe kissing, kissing till both of their lips are red and swollen. He might get to give the latter a blow job? Or the latter might give him a handjob or even better insert his fingers in his hole like he did 2 days ago.

Wooyoung blushed madly at the thought, cursing at himself for thinking something like that, while he was walking out in public, but he couldn't help and get more excited. At this point it was Wooyoung who wanted San to give him everything he can and he would gladly take it.

But it was with San, only San. He can let the elder wreck him as bad as he wants and Wooyoung would still thank him. He now slowly understands that, he had fallen for him already.

He stood here, Wooyoung stood outside San's room, gulping and sweating as his hand moved to ring the bell. "San" he called out softly, voice barely coming as a mumble.

The door to the room opened but without a single word San pulled the younger, turning him around and pinning him to the door as he locked it. A yelp left Wooyoung's lips. He didn't get to see the elder, his chest pressed against the door.

"What took you so long?" San whispered in his ears sending a shiver down his spine. "I.... I"

San took in a deep breath, taking in the younger's scent. "Shh, shut up if you're going to stutter" the elder stated, hands rubbing over the younger's thigh, a whine leaving his lips.

"Were you this excited to meet me huh?" Wooyoung felt San smirk over his neck and slightly licked it, his hands now making way to Wooyoung's hard on. "Look at this. What got you this excited Woo?" San cooed in his ears, hands rubbing around the sensitive boner.

"S-san" Wooyoung whined, hands pressed to door as he tried to move his hips only to be pushed further on the door, a moan leaving his lips.

"Shush, you can't moan my name on the door like this. Or does it get you excited as well?" San nibbled on his ears, Wooyoung could barely take it. "San.... Why are- aah ha" his words were cut when San entered his hands in Wooyoung's pants to stroke his leaking member. He circled his thumb around the tip, feeling the wetness as he groaned.

"So fucking wet. Is it for me?" San asked, dropping wet kisses over the younger's neck and shoulders. "ah yes, a-all for y-you" Wooyoung answered with heavy breaths.

"Pretty" he mumbled and took his hand outside to let the younger suck on his thumb. "Mhmm just like that" San whispered, making the younger whine. His eyes were shut, only feeling San's thumb circle along his tongue, his body pressed to his and the elder's other hand now leaving his waist.

San removed his thumb from Wooyoung's mouth and moved back a little, the younger decided to turn, he wanted to look at San's face but once again before he could do, a piece of cloth was wrapped over his eyes, he gasped.

This? What is this?

"S-san" he called out for the elder. But recieved a slight spank on his ass and light squeeze. He was turned around and once again pinned to the same door, back hitting the wooden surface. He was getting anxious because he couldn't see what San was doing and even the little noises had him turning to the direction.

He felt San's hands massage over his chest, almost touching his aroused buds but not actually touching and sliding from beside them, leaving him on edge. He forwarded his hands to hold San but instead his hands got pinned to the door.

"So impatient my doll"

San's other hand opened the first few buttons of the younger's shirt, sliding his hand in to massage around the chest, once again leaving the buds. He moved forward to kiss the younger's jaw, once again teasing him as he kissed the corner of lips, licking it but never kissing his lips.

"Can you come untouched? Just with a little teasing" San questioned in a suggestive tone to which Wooyoung quickly shook his head. "You can't"

"N-no, it's not -ah little. Please st-ahop teasing" he cried. San chuckled, licking the boy's lips. "Is it? I didn't even start yet" San stated and took the boy to the bed, making him sit down.

"You're going to love it"

__________________________________

Hello! How are you all??

I know updates are not as regular as they used to be but I'm just busy and tired 🤧

I really wanna give you a good chapter so i avoid writing when I'm tired, i don't wanna mess it up.

I hope you like the chapter!

Also thank you for almost 3k reads!❤️❤️ Y'all are the sweetest😚

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(24/02/22)