12.

3rd person pov

Wooyoung gulped, head tilted back to look at San who stood infront of him. San stared back at the mind blowing beauty that sat in front of him and his big doe eyes focused on San's.

"Look at you, your face. Are you not asking for a good fuck with those expressions?" San stated making the younger bite his lip but his eyes never leaving the elder's. San bent a little to caress the younger's cheeks. "I love how you submit so well." He added.

Wooyoung's insides felt so proud to have made San this happy but he tried to mask those emotions. Even though he tried to snap at or answer back the guy, no words left his lips. "Doll, are you just going to stare?"

"What d-do you want m-me to do?'' he asked, looking so innocent, too innocent that San might feel bad if he does something to the latter. "What do you think you should do when you're on your knees?" San asked back as he stood up straight, his hands in his pocket.

Taking a deep breath, Wooyoung raised his hands to fidget with San's belt, that wrapped around his uniform so well. The sound of the leather piece falling on the ground made their hearts race faster. Pulling San's pants down, Wooyoung stared back at San. He could see how his chest kept rising.

"Fuck, don't just stare like that" he growled, getting a grip on Wooyoung's hair. The boy once again worked his hands on San's boxers and slowly pulled them, breath hitched at the sight of his aroused member. He slowly gulped.

Holding San's member in his warm hands, he stroked it a little, confused whether the elder liked it and so he tilted his head to look at San's expression.

The guy was breathing uneven already and bit his lip, his eyes fogged with lust. Not breaking the eye contact, Wooyoung slowly leaned in. The tip of San's member on his lips, grazing his feature with the precum as if it was a lipbalm. He slowly parted his lips, taking his tongue out and giving the tip a wet lick making the elder hitch his breath.

Wooyoung watched San's every expression, when he licked the tip, when he let his tongue race his length till the base and then back to the tip again. San's grip got tighter with every second his tongue stayed on his member but it just stayed there and San didn't guide Wooyoung's head at all, he just waited- the younger was doing a good job anyways. He loved how Wooyoung never broke the eye contact, which had him on edge because he looked so fucking sexy like that.

"Such a slut"

San spoke between his heavy breathing and groaned when Wooyoung parted his lips to take his dick in his mouth. The younger whined as San's grip got even tighter and he felt so good with the pain his roots were in, he loved the feeling. Feeling of San's dick filling his mouth and his grip on Wooyoung's head that made him feel that San's going to lead or guide him but he never did.

Wooyoung took in the whole length, the tip reaching the back of his throat and when he thought he might gag, he actually was good at holding back- which was the reason why San was turned on even more. Wooyoung took his length so well as if he was meant to. Wooyoung dropped his hands down remembering San liked it when they're held back, so without the elder telling him he crossed his hand back and adjusted himself on his knees- mouth filled with San's length.

Staring back at the elder, he slowly moved his head back stopping mid way and then sucking half the length back in, hollowing his cheeks- making San go insane at that slight gesture. Once the tip hit his throat he moved back again and stopped half way before he sucked back in.

He hummed in satisfaction as San groaned, thrusting his hips and following the younger's pace, not too fast. "You're doing such a good job"

San breathed out making the younger feel so so happy and he smiled, smiled while sucking the edler's dick so good. "Do you love my dick this much? Huh?" San asked with a smirk, he removed his member from the younger's mouth and bent a little making the latter gulp- his swollen and wet lips still parted as he breathed heavy.