9.

3rd person pov

Wooyoung got on his knees, looking up at San with these innocent eyes that San had to gulp at the sight. "What are you doing?" San questioned, taken a back by his sudden action. But Wooyoung didn't utter a word and fiddled with his fingers.

"Why are you on your knees?" San asked again, in his sensual voice and Wooyoung felt his ears hot, he bit his lips and turned his face away in embarrassment, which now came to him. "If you're not going to speak I might force you to" San stated. "I- I want to.... I w-ant you to-"

San held Wooyoung's jaw slightly making him face him. "Speak without stuttering?"

Wooyoung stared at the beautiful black sharp eyes of the elder, gulping how they reflected his own flushed face. "Speak"

"I want you to feel my lips around your..." The younger fumbled, "around your penis" he breathed out and San was stunned. "You want to give me a blowjob?" He asked and Wooyoung quickly shook his head, "no, just my lips around your that thing"

"Your lips around my this thing only means you want to suck it. How are you bold now, couldn't keep up with it pressing against yours?" San smirked standing straight and staring at Wooyoung, who was on his knees, lips wet, face flushed and sweat trickling his forehead.

"Get what you want then"

San spoke and Wooyoung looked at him confused. "I don't know how to.." he choked out. San took his hand and placed it over his own pants. Wooyoung sat there, hands placed over the latter's clothed member now wanting to run away.

"Open it and take it out. And enjoy all you want" San smirked, feeling proud as the younger did how he said.

___

Cursing and crying over the last night's events was the only thing Wooyoung could do. It was already next morning when it hit him what he had done. He not only gave his first kiss to San but also saw his dick, no sucked his dick. The images making him want to cry and run away.

In the midsr of his breakdown, there was a slight knock on his door and his breath hitched. Who could it be? He simply sat on his bed and waited for a minute. There was another knock. Slowly making his way he took in a deep breath and opened the door, slightly to look who it was and luckily for him it was his friend.

"Yeo!!" Wooyoung exclaimed and let the younger in as the latter hugged him. "Where were you last night?"Yeosang questioned, breaking the hug. Concern laced in his tone. "With San" Wooyoung mumbled and sat back on his bed.

"So..... What did he do to you?" Yeosang asked unsure how to put his worries and questions into words. Wooyoung just shrugged, there's no way he's telling him anyways. "We made things even"

~

"Why are you here on an early Sunday morning?" Jongho asked bored when San was in his room and laid on his bed as he played some game on his mobile. "I was bored to death." He replied.

Jongho rolled his eyes, "then go to Wooyoung. Why bother me" he suggested and San actually thought it wasn't a bad idea but. "He must be tired from yesterday. I'll let him rest" he stated and the younger stared at him with big eyes. "You both had sex?"

"I wish we did but no. He sucked my dick so good" he smiled while answering and Jongho cringed fake throwing up.

"Oh ya right. It's Yeosang. Wooyoung's friend. His name his Yeosang" San answered remembering he had asked Wooyoung about it. "I know already. Got it from other guys" Jongho replied now playing games as well. "Oh, but near his left eye- it's not a bruise but a birthmark and he is actually not so confident about it and Wooyoung was so sad that he started hiding it once again" San breathed telling all these to particularly no one. He didn't knew Jongho was actually listening to him.