5.

3rd person pov

Stepping into his warm room, Wooyoung sighed in relief only to feel a pair of arms wrapping around his waist from the back. His breath hitched, but he was not scared. He quickly caught onto the hot and mesmerizing scent of the person, he remembers it too well. Taking a step in with the person still clinged onto him, he turned back and stared at him with wide eyes.

"H-how are you h-here?" He stuttered with the small question. The other person moved back a little and turned to close the door. "I wasn't planning to be here, but the way you talk to your friends about me makes me excited." He smirked and pushed the younger to be leaned against his study table.

Wooyoung's hands flew to be placed over the elder's chest. "I..? When did I?"

San smiled at the pretty boy, so hard to take his eyes off of him. He let his fingers trace the striking features of the boy's face. "You go around telling them that I kissed you. You didn't even let me. And if you actually want to do it, why lie?"

Wooyoung assumed that San heard their conversation in the restaurant and that means he was there all the time and had followed him since then. A shiver ran down his spine, it felt so weird thinking it that way.  And when he came back to his senses he realised how San leaned in, his eyes locked onto his lips.

San sighed as Wooyoung quickly turned the other side and so he ended up pecking his cheeks. "Why do you want to k-kiss me?" He questioned and the elder laughed a little at the question, thinking how cute Wooyoung looked with his innocent question.

"Why do you think?" He questioned back.

Wooyoung shrugged, honestly if he knew the answer he wouldn't ask also, no matter how much he thought he never came to an answer. Like? 'because San secretly crushes over Wooyoung?' it's a no.

Or 'Wooyoung was too handsome and San was gaying over him'? That's a no too.

'San was given a dare and he'd end up breaking his heart like in those fanfictions.' is also most probably a no.

'San is a Playboy and wants to toy with Wooyoung's feelings' was a no too cuz San was not actually a Playboy.

These were some of the many possible thoughts Wooyoung pondered over for an answer but for him, nothing felt right.

"Doll"

He blinked twice and stared at San, the name ringing in his head. He wanted to tell the latter to stop calling him that but the name itself made his insides go wild. San closed the very little gap between their bodies as he leaned to speak in Wooyoung's ear.

"Do you think kissing you is the only think I want to do?" He whispered and Wooyoung gasped feeling hot, feeling his knees tremble. San smiled in victory, he loved his effect on the younger. He quickly wrapped his arm around Wooyoung's waist and made the latter sit on his table.

Wooyoung quickly wrapped his hands around San's neck, adjusting himself. He was shocked that San can manhandle him this easily which also made his heart beat faster, if it was possible at this point.

Resting both hands on the sides of the table San leaned in and pecked Wooyoung's chin, which made the latter quickly purse up his lips. Chuckling at his behaviour San lovingly let his thumb graze over Wooyoung's lips. "Your idea of first kiss is stupid but too innocent and wants me literally wreck you, you know?" San breathed out, the urge to take the younger's innocense growing.

"Stop saying things like that. I don't like it." Wooyoung frowned at the words the elder used for him. And he wondered why those words made him so weak and want to give in? Wanting him to ask San, what it means to wreck?

"Oh you don't?" San kept a hand on the younger's chest. "What about the crazy heartbeat of yours? I can literally hear it" he stated and Wooyoung gulped biting his lip making San want to do the same but he can only stare.

"So... Can I kiss you?" He asked, Wooyoung looked at the boy who had expected eyes and they were shining and reflected Wooyoung.

"Anywhere but lips" he blurted out and San nodded, already expecting that and hoping that would change soon. He pulled Wooyoung's sweatshirt a little, exposing his milky collarbone making his mouth water at how delicious it looked.

Licking his lips he pecked his collarbone first and licked it, "love how you smell so coffee" San hummed. He slowly started kissing and licking over the exposed skin of Wooyoung's, and the guy could only whine at every contact, holding tight onto the latter's shoulder.

Right now, San's body was inclined between Wooyoung's legs, which were spread as he was placed on the table.

San hummed at the sweet and warm feeling, his teeth now making contact with the skin. Wooyoung flinched at that, trying to close his legs but pulling San closer in the process. Their bottoms colliding and a moan leaving Wooyoung's lips.

The whole incident made San so so excited that he could barely control his hands from touching Wooyoung's body. Removing himself from Wooyoung's crook, his left hand held Wooyoung's hands, which tried to cover his moans, pulling them behind Wooyoung's back. His right hand cupped Wooyoung's cheeks pulling the boy closer.

"I won't kiss your lips"

He stated and quickly pecked the corner of his lips, sucking on the area and Wooyoung tried his best to release his hands from the latter's grip but the grip got tighter and he was yanked forward. "S-san" he whined and San sucked in a breath moving away.

"Say my name like that once again and I'll for real lose my control" he breathed out, too much tension in his pants to hold himself this well. His mind was fogged with the voices and touches of Wooyoung and Wooyoung only.

And before he actually does something to the younger he moved back, completely, leaving the younger on the table. He adjusted his pants to hide the visible 'tension', which Wooyoung tried hard not to look at.

"We're even right?"

Wooyoung questioned still sitting on the table and San turned towards him, chuckling. "You wish doll." He spoke and moved forward to lick the latter's lips and walked out of his room. Leaving the boy shocked and confused.

________________________________

Update update!

I again feel a little, very little unwell today and I don't know it's so ughhhh. The stomach hurts. Like hurts hurts!😩 Praying that it gets away, I have a party to attend tonight!

I hope y'all are doing well!! And hope that you liked this chapter as well😚

Also i wanted to ask whether this feels forced like... It doesn't feel that San is forcing Wooyoung right???? Like leaving him no option but to be sexually harassed? It doesn't seem like it right? Because I literally don't intend it to be.

Stay safe and healthy and happy besties❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(23/01/22)