6.

3rd person pov

"You were with Jihyo last night?" Jongho questioned and San nodded mindlessly. Busy stalking Wooyoung's Instagram which had little to almost no pictures of him and instead pictures of places and aesthetics.

"At this rate, you're the next fuckboy after Seonghwa in our university" the younger boy replied and San simply sighed. "It's just that, Jung won't let me do anything and I still need to take care of my problems." He reasoned and Jongho made a disgusted face.

"By the way, do you know the name of his friend? The one with the bruise on his left eye?"

San shook his head at the question, "I'll ask him if you want. Why tho?" The guy asked with a smirk. "Just curious"

"Yo, Choi. Up for the party tonight." Hyunjin, one of San's friend asked. San gave the question a little thought. "Will there be hot girls?" He asked and Hyunjin scoffed. "Hot girls and boys both"

San smiled "exactly what I wanted to hear." He joked and told him that he's attending the party.

~

"You're telling me Choi San was here last night?" Yeosang questioned looking around the small room of Wooyoung's. The latter nodded with a sigh. Wooyoung had told everything to Yeosang as they sat together in his room to complete the notes on the weekend. Well obviously he skipped their physical touches?

"Did he ask for something?" Yeosang questioned again. "Nothing. He just ...... Talked"

"Talked? Talked what?"

Wooyoung looked up to his friend, "talked dirty"

Yeosang choked at the information. The expression on his friend's face actually making him almost laugh but the topic was a little serious. "I think he's whipped for you" he replied and Wooyoung shrugged.

"I hope he gets over that. Its so creepy" he shivered and Yeosang chuckled.

There was a knock on the door and both the boys looked at each other with wide eyes. "Who?" Yeosang called out. "Yeosang hyung, it's me. Sooyoung." Sighing the blonde boy opened the door for his brother. "good morning" he greeted his hyungs and they replied him back.

"Were you busy?"

"Almost done. How are you here?" Wooyoung asked sitting back in his chair as Sooyoung sat on his bed. He envied that Wooyoung gets the room alone. Because only first and second year had roommates.

"Won-su has gone home for something important and I was bored" he stated and scrolled through his mobile.

Wooyoung and Yeosang got busy with their work once again. "Right hyung. Are you both attending the party tonight?" Sooyoung questioned and both the elder boys gave each other a glances. "Those parties are a call for trouble" Yeosang stated and Wooyoung nodded.

Sooyoung whined and walked to his brother. "Hyung please!!! Let's go. It'll be so fun. I've always waited for University level parties lol. Please hyung?" He pleaded, giving his hyungs puppy eyes.

"No! We're not going and you won't as well"

The younger boy huffed. "It's my first year and you're making it worst" he stomped his foot and sat back on the bed. "Trust me you'll thank us later" Yeosang hummed and the younger only threw a tantrum.

~

Wooyoung exited the shower. He was now alone in his room as the clock hit 3. After eating lunch with Yeosang and Sooyoung he decided to wash up and rest a lot, his morning was busy.

And before he could pull a shirt over there was a little knock on his door. He wasn't expecting anyone. Acting foolishly he walked towards the door with only sweatpants on and opening the door he was left surprised.