26.

3rd person pov

"Wonnie, let's go try that" Sooyoung called out to his roommate and pulled him to a food stall. Wooyoung chuckled and shook his head, his brother was such a foodie.

"Oh my god tteokbokki, Yeo!! Let's try that" Wooyoung pulled his friend towards the simmered rice cake stall as his mouth watered for the savoury flavor.

The fest was already here and  filled with thousands of students of different facilities as some roamed around and some had their stalls set up. The talent performance still had a little while before it began. So meanwhile, Wooyoung and his friends ate from different stalls and simply roamed around, clicking some selfies.

"Yeo?" Wooyoung called out and Yeosang hummed, the rice cake stuffed in his mouth. "Umm should we go backstage and check on San?" Wooyoung mumbled, a smirk appearing on Yeosang's face. "Sure lover boy. Let's go see" he replied and the boys walked towards the backstage. All the participants were practicing, it was hella crowded but Wooyoung noticed the only one that caught his eyes lately. "Over there" he told Yeosang and walked towards San.

San was busy conversing with Jongho as they laughed at something. "Hey" Wooyoung softly greeted with a smile. San returned the smile but with twice the intensity.

"All the best" the younger smiled and gave him a thumbs up making the latter chuckle. Wooyoung, only now noticed San's attire and his slick back black hair, and that one shining black choker around his neck, as his eyes twinkled. San was always so breathtaking but today he looked so undeniably hot.

"You're staring" Yeosang mumbled, nudging his friend a little

"You're staring" Yeosang mumbled, nudging his friend a little. Wooyoung blinked clearing his throat as he lightly bit the his lips. San was totally right when he said that he's going to make Wooyoung want him.

While they had a little staring moment between them, Jongho on the other hand felt at relief, when Yeosang stood in front of him, his birthmark on display. He gave the latter a soft smile to which he only raised his eyebrow as a response. "Were you eating before you came here?" Jongho questioned and Yeosang nodded a little confused.

"Thought so" Jongho mumbled and raised his hand forward to wipe the tteokbokki sauce that was left over Yeosang's lips and the blonde boy shivered at the slight contact, quickly pursing in his lips and instead using his palm to wipe the corner.

"It's already clean now" Jongho mumbled and Yeosang nodded, now turning to a blushing Wooyoung as San flirted with him.

"Good evening everyone!"

The loud greeting got their attention as it was a signal that the talent performance has started. The contestants were told to line up, so the two blonde wished the chois good luck and walked out to sit at the audience side. Sooyoung and Won-su joined them as well. "It's about to begin?" Sooyoung asked, the other two nodded.

Soon the performances started, one by one many different students came to showcase their performances. They were all so good, some funny, some weird.

"So the next performance is by our Vocal angel, Choi Jongho" the host announced and Jongho came on the stage with a shy smile, a little embarassed at the introduction.