33.

3rd person pov

Yeosang sighed for the nth time sitting in the library all by himself and solving some worksheet. He looked up at the clock and it was only 7:30 now. Wooyoung was out and Yeosang had to study alone.

"I guess I'll take a break" he mumbled to himself and collected his books, walking out. Deciding to go to the cafeteria he made his way. He wasn't hungry yet but wanted something refreshing so what could be better than strawberry yoghurt.

Smiling at the bottle of strawberry yoghurt in his hand, the blonde made his way to sit at a table in the corner. His thoughts once again ran around his blonde friend. Wooyoung and him were pretty close, Yeosang didn't express it much but he cared and cherished Wooyoung a lot. Their friendship was dear and precious to him. But these days Wooyoung felt so distant, they do spend time together but just studying and talking about little to no random stuff that happened.

"Let's not act this way Sangie. Let's give him some time and privacy" he once again mumbled to himself and sighed, gulping the cold and sweet-sour drink down. The small pout changing to a small smile.

"Can I sit here?"

Yeosang raised his head to see a particular brown haired boy, he simply stared at him while the boys stood there nervous. "It's fine" Jongho quickly spoke and started walking away when Yeosang called him.

"You can sit here" he spoke and watched how Jongho slowly walked his way and sat opposite to him. Jongho too had a bottle of strawberry yoghurt in his hand and Yeosang smiled looking at the bottle.

"Is everything ok? You look a little upset?" Jongho questioned, making Yeosang look at him and another sigh left his lips. "is it that obvious?"

"That you're upset? Yes it is" Jongho answered and Yeosang slowly nodded, taking another sip. "Want to talk about it?"

Yeosang stated at Jongho once again, wanting to ask, why should he talk about this with him. Why did Jongho even care? But the look on the latter's face was so soft and he looked so innocent that Yeosang couldn't even question him, instead he felt like he wanted to open up.

"I don't myself know the reason to be exact. I think it's Woo. He just feels too distant now and i don't want our friendship to end up like that"

He finally admitted, taking his eyes away from the younger, feeling a little embarassed and awkward to speak the reason out.

Jongho didn't reply and thought for a minute. "Wooyoung is still your friend and I can totally see how much he cares about you. Just give him a little time, he will surely open up to you more. Isn't this all new to him as well?" the younger answered with a small smile. "and if there's something you want to talk about, and if you're ok with it, you can always talk to me. I'll be here, with you."

At those words Yeosang felt his stomach do wierd things, is the yoghurt expired?

"Thanks" he shyly mumbled and gave the younger's words a little thought. It was true, this was all new for Wooyoung as well so he just needs to wait for his friend.

"What are your plans for later?" He questioned and Yeosang shrugged. "Maybe go to my room or for dinner. I am not hungry yet" Yeosang quickly answered as he drank more when he felt his cheeks heat up.

"Cool, wanna go out for a little walk? You've studied a lot. Then we can eat dinner together and I'll treat you icecream?" Jongho suggested and Yeosang's eyes twinkled at the mention of the treat.

"Ok. Sure thing"

They both chuckled and got up to go out.

.
.
.

"I'm so full" Yeosang whined rubbing his stomach a little. "do you still have space for icecream?" Jongho asked as he chuckled and Yeosang quickly nodded. "I have a different stomach for sweets, please" he smiled at the younger and Jongho blinked twice, taking in the beauty.

"Let's go then"

They both got their icecreams and slowly walked along the footpath towards their University. The weather felt just perfect, not too cold- not too hot. Just perfect. Yeosang was feeling a lot better than what he did a few hours before.

"Thank you for today. I feel a lot better now" Yeosang smiled as he thanked the younger and Jongho quickly shook his head, "anytime" he returned the elder a small smile. There was a comfortable silence once again. Yeosang heard the faint humming as Jongho sang something silently.

"You've got an amazing voice" he complemented the younger and Jongho blushed a little muttering a small thanks. "I thought you'll hate me forever after that day" the younger confessed, eating the last bite of his icecream.

Yeosang stopped in his track, that's right. He avoided Jongho for a whole month because of that small peck the younger gave him, and it was never because he didn't like it. Yeosang had a hard time understanding his own feelings, but more he spends time with Jongho the more he understands.

Jongho turned back to look at Yeosang and asked him what happened. "Is there something?" He questioned and Yeosang slowly nodded. Jongho raised his eyebrows to question, but Yeosang walked fast steps and pecked the younger on his lips, moving away and biting his own.

Jongho blinked confused. They both stared at each other and the more they did, the more closer they got, until their lips were just few centimetres apart. Jongho smiled and pulled elder by his waist, capturing his lips into a sweet kiss. Yeosang quickly replied back, eyes fluttering shut and arms wrapped around the younger's shoulders.

The kiss was sweet but passionate. Yeosang felt his insides melt as he kissed the younger. Lips moving in perfect sync, Jongho's hand around his waist made him feel so safe and the other hand cupping his cheeks made him feel loved. He just wouldn't get over this feeling ever.

They broke the kiss in need of oxygen and Jongho smiled at the blushing elder. "you're cute. I like you" he mumbled, breathing heavy after the make out.

Yeosang stared at him with wide eyes. "W-what?"

"I said I like you"

Yeosang quickly hugged the younger, who stumbled at the sudden action but still wrapped a protective grip around the younger's waist, hugging him back.

"Idiot"

Yeosang mumbled, making Jongho chuckle.

__________________________________

Heyy!!
A jongsang chapter because we needed one. Ugh they're so cute i can't.

But this isn't all, it's a double update monday! Yayy. Second chapter will be in 5 minutes after this!

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(28/03/22)