32.

3rd person pov

"What??"

Yeosang asked, exclaiming as he jumped off of Wooyoung's bed in surprise.

"San and I are dating" Wooyoung spoke once again, a little blush spread across his cheeks. "Since when??" Yeosang questioned more, still not able to process the information. "Umm almost a month now" Wooyoung answered and quickly stepped back when Yeosang sped walked towards him.

"You hid it from me for a month??" The taller blonde huffed, folding his arms over his chest, pouting his lips a little. "I didn't mean to sangie, but just things happened and I didn't get a perfect time to tell you."

Wooyoung tried to convince his friend who was all pouty and an idea popped up in Wooyoung's mind. "Let's go out and eat chicken. I'll pay" he suggested and noticed how Yeosang's eyes twinkled. "Ok" the latter smiled and then broke into a chuckle.

"I'm so happy for you" he stated and hugged Wooyoung, the latter quickly hugged him back as he blushed. "But if he dares to hurt you, just tell me once and he's a dead meat"

Wooyoung chuckled at how cute Yeosang looked while trying to look intimidating and so he nodded, "sure thing" they both laughed and walked out for lunch. They were studying since morning, in Wooyoung's room and finally decided to go out for lunch as Wooyoung promised to treat Yeosang.

~

"I see how you're skipping our study sessions" Yeosang hummed as he watched his friend try on different outfits. "C'mon yeo. It's like our first date, we barely get to spend time together. Please help me select an outfit" Wooyoung whined giving his friend his best pout and Yeosang gave in, searching through Wooyoung's wardrobe.

All of a sudden, when Wooyoung and Yeosang were studying, San called him asking him out on a date. Wooyoung was on cloud nine when the call ended. He couldn't just stop jumping and screaming about it, luckily Yeosang was there to claim him down.

"It's a movie date right? Umm so...." Yeosang thought as he scanned the different outfits. "What's this?" He questioned pulling out the plaided skirt, confusion visible over his face. Wooyoung quickly took the skirt away and threw it at a corner. "Nothing. Please continue."

He spoke with an awkward smiled and Yeosang gasped when he realised. "Don't tell me you-"

"Yeo, I can tell you that later right? Now help me"

Yeosang once again huffed, he didn't like the fact that Wooyoung was having a lot of secrets now and didn't share much of what was happening in his life, but for now he let it go. He just can't show it to the younger, how upset this got him. Not like Wooyoung needed it tell him everything, but he always did and so why did he suddenly started to get distant?

"You don't have much special clothes, try mine let's go? I'll help you with makeup as well?" Yeosang suggested and Wooyoung quickly nodded, following him out and entering his room.

Weirdly clean and almost empty room. Yeosang was a simple boy, he barely liked to decorate his room and such, so his room consists of a bed and a wardrobe, study table provided by the dorm and the table next to bed, where a digital clock sat and that's it. The study table had a few books arranged at the corner.

"See if you find something you like" he spoke and opened his wardrobe. Wooyoung's eyes shined at the different clothes arranged around. Yeosang liked to dress well and so it explains the different beautiful outfits filled in his wardrobe.

This certain denim fit caught his eyes just at first sight. "This one" Wooyoung spoke and Yeosang quickly took out the outfit. "It's perfect for you" Yeosang spoke and quickly gave it to Wooyoung to change.