7.

3rd person pov

"Thank you so much for coming!" Sooyoung gushed and smiled happily, hugging his brother as they entered the club, where the party was held. Basically he begged Wooyoung and Yeosang to join them and after refusing a lot they finally decided to go.

"No getting drunk and no getting in trouble!" Wooyoung warned and his brother nodded with an ok sign as he pulled Won-su towards the crowd. The roommate being pulled by him as he hesitated, he was forced to come here too.

"Let's go get something to drink" Yeosang and Wooyoung decided as they walked to the drinks area. Sitting and sipping on the drinks, Wooyoung stared at his friend who looked stunning as the different color lights hit his face. "you look so good" he complemented and Yeosang blushed a little, muttering a small thanks.

"You've gotten so good at doing makeup" Wooyoung stated and Yeosang nodded in agreement. They simply sat and talked as Wooyoung kept glancing towards Sooyoung to make sure he's fine.

"Isn't that San?" Yeosang questioned pointing towards the other side of the dance floor. Wooyoung turned to look at where he pointed. His eyes grew wide, it indeed was Choi San, kissing a girl. "Yeah it is him" he accepted but felt a little weird because just a few hours before he was with Wooyoung, talking how he wants to wreck him.

"Woo, you ok?" Yeosang questioned noticing how Wooyoung's face fell. "Im fine" be spoke and drank his drink. He was so confused as to why he felt like going to San and asking him why is he kissing other people when he wants to kiss him, or his assumptions were right and San was only experimenting his feelings with Wooyoung.

Whatever's the reason, Wooyoung should be glad that San's kissing someone else and is over with all 'i want to kiss you' but why did he not feel glad? Or relieved.

Sooyoung ran up to them and forced them to come and join the dance floor. Wooyoung had sticked to sitting alone in the corner while his brother succeeded in taking Yeosang with him. He watched as his brother and friend danced on the dance floor, happy that Yeosang looked so comfortable and open instead of his rather self.

His eyes once again trailed off to San, the boy was still kissing the girl and his hands all over the latter. Wooyoung bit his lip, he wanted to ignore the scene so much but his eyes kept going back there. He noticed how San sucked on the girl's neck, hands inside her dress making him cringe but also remember how the latter's a hands were on his chest.

And before he knew, he was walking towards the elder and when he realised, it was too late to go back. "San" he called out, though a little loud but still the voice sounded so small over the loud music. San broke the kiss at the familiar voice and thought for a second whether he was hallucinating.

"Wooyoung?" He questioned and the younger bit his lip once again, glancing at the girl who was fixing her clothes and hair.

San simply blinked at the boy, "you said you weren't coming?" He questioned and Wooyoung nodded, "yeah but I was forced to" he replied. "Oh, so.... What- what do you want?" San asked a little confused, as he stared at Jihyo and then at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung felt a little weird when San asked that, the question Wooyoung usually asked him. Wooyoung simply blinked towards him. "You go, I'll come to you later" San spoke and Jihyo shrugged walking towards the crowd and Wooyoung frowned. Go to her later?

"Why did you kiss her?" He simply asked and San gave him a questioning look, confused that someone is actually questioning him and that someone is Wooyoung. "I don't understand your question" he simply shrugged. "You keep telling me you want to kiss me. But you go around kising others?"

San chuckled at the question and pulled Wooyoung closer and pinned him to the wall, where Jihyo was, a little before. "But you never let me kiss you" he reasoned and Wooyoung huffed a little, confused by his own reactions and feelings. "Are you jealous?" San smiled in victory as he asked that.

Wooyoung shook his head, "not jealous. Thought that we were even and you wouldn't come to me" he lied, yes he lied. "That will never happen doll." San pecked his cheeks. "You know it's not just kiss. You don't let me fuck you, so I might go around fucking others as well" he breathed and Wooyoung held his arms. "Stop saying that"

"Saying what? About fucking you? Or fucking others?" San questioned his smirk growing and his grip against the latters waist growing tighter.

"Both. Just don't talk about fucking" Wooyoung warned, the images of San with others making him angry and images of San with him was impossible for him to imagine.

"But if you didn't interrupt, I would've fucked her you know."

"San! Stop saying those"

"If you don't let me do it, I do need to satisfy my body. You don't even let me kiss you. You-"

And to San's shock Wooyoung had made the boldest move ever as he kissed San. On his lips. It was a peck, a small peck but enough to drive San crazy.

"What was that?" he questioned with big eyes but Wooyoung stayed quiet, now trying to push San away. San quickly pinned Wooyoung's hands over his head. "What was that?" He asked, voice a little loud as he glared at Wooyoung.

The younger gulped, scared by the elder. And instead of answering he pecked San once again. San clenched his jaw and his fingers gripped around Wooyoung's jaw. "Are you for real?" He questioned with gritted teeth and Wooyoung blinked towards him, looking too innocent.

San quickly pulled him towards the restroom, he would literally lose it at this point. Pulling the younger into a stall he pinned him once again, just like before. "San, you got to kiss. Now leave!"

San scoffed, "that's a kiss? Are you for real? Wooyoung, do you fucking want me to kiss you?" He asked and the younger simply shrugged. Now that he have pecked him, he wanted to try more. "Wooyoung! Im asking you?" San growled, the grip around his wrists getting tighter, making him wince. San was indeed angry.

He bit his lip, nodding slightly a little embarassed. San gripped his jaw once again and pulled him closer. "Speak!" He demanded, oh how hot it was to Wooyoung. He never knew something like this can make him feel hot.

"Y-yes" he croaked out and San scoffed, "Slut" he muttered and smashed his lips onto Wooyoung's, hungrily. Biting and sucking on the delicate feature of the younger, Wooyoung cried wanting his hands to be released. He should be upset, sad and mad about what San just called him but it made his blood rush to the bottom and he wondered why.

San bit his bottom lip and Wooyoung moaned, taking this as a chance San quickly let his tongue in, the younger was shocked and opened his eyes to look at San. His mouth was invaded by the elder's warm tongue and he felt it was so so hot. How San was so dominant and how he massaged his tongue with his own.

San groaned in the kiss, losing his control as he pulled the younger by waist and grinding their bottoms together, swallowing all the moans of the younger. Just like he had imagined, Wooyoung's lips felt like heaven. Nothing could be compared to the soft and sweet texture of his lips.

The kiss was now sloppy but still filled with lust and hunger. Wooyoung simply let San do everything as he enjoyed being kissed and devoured by the elder and the friction his bottom recieved was making him go insane.

San broke the kiss and stared at the boy, breathing heavy, lips flushed and saliva sticked to his chin and lips. He stroked his lips with his thumb. "You taste so fucking good. I can just fucking kiss you forever" he panted, still grinding over the latter. Wooyoung whined at the complement, loving how it made him feel.

"Your lips are so wonderful, just wanna know how they would feel wrapped around my dick" San spoke huskily and Wooyoung moaned, feeling excited thinking how it would make the elder feel to do just that, just like how he kissed San first and so,

Wooyoung was down, on his knees, desperate to satisfy San.

__________________________________

I mean yess double update!!

This was so so early, I wanted to tease more but i think this goes better!

Hope you enjoyed reading! I love to read your comments 😚

Have a great day! Stay safe and healthy and happy!❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(25/01/22)