20.

3rd person pov

Yeosang slightly hummed to himself as he walked along the footpath. Right now he was on his way to the regular restaurant they go to, for dinner. He had asked Wooyoung whether he would join but the latter skipped and so Yeosang decided he should go alone. He didn't mind it, even though he loves Wooyoung and spending time with the latter was precious to him he enjoys being alone and doing things himself.

Entering the restaurant he smiled at the waiters and the manager, being a regular he was good friends with them. "The usual?"

Yeosang nodded and sat at a corner, taking out his mobile and playing some game till the food is served. He took his eyes away from the device when someone pulled the chair, sitting opposite to him. He raised an eyebrow not liking the latter here. "never said you could join me" he snapped.

"I never asked anyways" Jongho spoke back as he stared at the now blonde boy, loving how perfectly they match the latter s fair complexion. "Regular here?" Jongho made progressions, the elder nodded, not in a mood to speak. "Me too" Jongho spoke once again.

"Blonde looks beautiful on you" Jongho spluttered not able to hold it back. Yeosang blinked, he was quite not good with complements. "Thanks" he mumbled. The food was served to them both as they ate, silence filling their table.

San had ditched Jongho once again and the younger was lucky to find this blonde boy here, it was for the better he felt. Finishing their dinner and Yeosang ending up to pay for them both, they walked out together.

"The weather is getting warmer everyday" Jongho tried his best to make up a conversation but Yeosang only hummed in answer. "want icecream?" The younger questioned and noticed how Yeosang's eyes shined at the mention of the delicacy. "Sure"

Jongho had never heard the latter answer or talk about something this excitedly and his heart definitely did a thing. Nodding he quickly walked to the icecream store as Yeosang followed, asking him to buy the chocolate flavour. They both ended buying the same.

"Hmm" Yeosang moaned eating his sweet as Jongho just stared. The elder looked so different from his usual cold demeanor. "Do you like icecream so much?" He asked and Yeosang quickly nodded. "They're the best thing ever. No I think it's chocolate roll but icecream is second best" Yeosang talked about it.

And Jongho stood shocked, the latter can speak this much? It was a new to him. "Then why do you hate me?" Jongho blurted out and quickly shut his mouth. The blonde boy stared at the red haired boy, he didn't have an answer but he didn't particularly hate the latter. "I don't hate you" he mumbled and walked.

Jongho hummed walking along side him, not wanting to ask further. Their hands brushed and they both turn to look at each other and then quickly pulled apart, they gasped with a frown. "No skinship please" Jongho stated and Yeosang rolled his eyes. "I wanted to say that. Stay away" he spoke and started walking once again, a little distant from the younger.

There was complete silence once again as they both completed their icecreams. The University was in sight. "Yeosang"

Jongho called out and the latter hummed. "Don't hide your birthmark, it looked beautiful." He muttered and Yeosang simply stared, scoffing a little. Jongho felt bad, "I'm sorry, I was being a brat. But it really looks lovely" he gave the elder a small smile. Yeosang shrugged and stood infront of his faculties gates.

"See you later" Jongho waved and Yeosang returned his wave, as they both entered their respected faculty.

__________________________________.

Heyy besties, a short and small jongsang update. It was already late and i wanted to update one and so I wrote this.

Will still try to update tomorrow, as I was very busy past this whole week.

I hope you liked it.

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(22/02/22)