35.

3rd person pov

The whole next month went like a flash for the two couples. They did get some time to spend together, but that would be spent studying. Finally their exams were all done now.

San was able to get back to studying after his dad recovered and joined the company, but he still called San for little to no work, for him to get, what he called, experience.

"Finally it's done" San sighed in relief, wlalking out of the exam hall. Jongho nodded, walking beside the elder. They both walked towards the medical faculty to meet their boyfriends.

"When does your internship start?" Jongho questioned his dimpled friend. "Next week" the boy shortly replied, "what about you?" He added.

"2 weeks later. I'm glad for that. I get to spend more time with Yeo. Like we have 3 months before he leaves for Canada." Jongho answered, a small pout forming over his lips.

"He's going to Canada? Long distance relationships are so hard, like i would never be able to go more than 2 days without meeting Woo" San sighed, feeling bad for his friend.

"Isn't Wooyoung going too?" Jongho asked in a matter of fact voice making the elder turned to him, eyebrows furrowed as if he was confused. Indeed he was. "woo is?" He blinked at Jongho and the guy nodded, a little hesitant.

"He never told me" San mumbled and started speed walking towards his boyfriend's faculty. It was not hard to find the pair of blonde boys walking along the hallway.

"San" Wooyoung called out with a smile as he waved at the elder. San returned him a small smile and got a hold of his wrist. The younger looked at him in confusion, "there's something we need to talk about." San informed and took the boy with him.

"What is it about?" Yeosang questioned and Jongho just shook his head. "Let them talk it out. You say, how was your exam?"

"It went really good" Yeosang replied, smiling at him and walking out towards his dorm.

~
Wooyoung's dorm

"Why didn't you tell me you're going to Canada?" San questioned, Wooyoung gasped, hearing the question from the elder.

"I was about to tell you" he answered, a little scared because San looked hurt. "When? When you're already in Canada?"

"No San, i swear I was about to tell you. But I didn't get the perfect time to. I'm sorry" he whispered hugging his boyfriend. San breathed out and hugged the boy back. "everything happened so fast and then we were busy with studies. Moreover, you had to go to your company as well. So i was waiting for exams to get over"

San hummed, hugging his boyfriend tight and planted a kiss on his head, "my favourite coffee" he mumbled making Wooyoung chuckle. San broke the hug and smiled at his boyfriend.

"I'll go with you"

"What? No, you need to be here!"

"But I'll miss you and I can't stand not being with you for more than a day" San whined like a small kid and Wooyoung couldn't help but chuckle.

"We can.decide thst later. Let's go on a date?"

San nodded at the beautiful suggestion as they walked out of the room with intertwined hands.

Time skip

"Wow, this place is beautiful San" Wooyoung exclaimed, scanning the area with heart eyes. "Right? I knew you will love this place." San smiled and patted the area on the bench next to him for the younger to sit.

They had climbed a small mountain to have a picnic date and the scenery from there was beautiful. It was a perfect date spot. Wooyoung's most favourite spot now after all the different spots they've been to in these 3 months.

"Happy 4 months baby" San smiled making the younger giggle. "To you too" Wooyoung replied pecking San's cheeks and blushing himself. The elder chuckled and quickly clicked his boyfriend's picture.

"San!!" Wooyoung whined trying to take the elder's device away. "Why do you always take my pictures without telling me" he gave the elder a pout.

"It's because you look cute" San gave him a cheeky smile. "I'll have to live with these pics for 3 years." He stated with a sad tone. Wooyoung gave him a sad smile. "I'm sorry San"

The elder turned towards him, "why are you sorry? Your future is more important and after those 3 years I'm not letting you leave me even for a second" San stated with a proud smile.

"Why do you like me that much?" Wooyoung questioned, his heart melting at how the elder always looked at him so lovingly.

San stared at his boyfriend, "i fell for your eyes that refused to look at me without blinking thrice per second" he answered and chuckled as Wooyoung got all red, looking everywhere but San.

"That never happened" he mumbled.

"The first time i ever noticed you was when i had pushed you accidentally, in the cafeteria. You never met eyes with me, but still took my heart away" the elder explained, making the boy go even red.

"San stop"

"You were the one who asked. There's many reasons why I like you. You are so pretty, caring, cute, lovely, sexy, hot-"

Wooyoung moved forward to kiss San to stop him from speaking. "I love you" he mumbled over San's lips. The latter watched him with wide eyes.

"I love you Choi San"

Wooyoung confessed, caressing the elder's cheeks lovingly. "I love you too Wooyoung" the elder smiled and pulled him in for a kiss, pulling him over his lap.

They both smiled at the kiss, lips moving in perfect sync. "I love you so much" San spoke and dropped kisses on the boy's cheeks, forehead, ears, nose, neck-

"San stop" Wooyoung giggled, trying to move away from San's grasp but the elder held him tight, in place.

"I'm never letting you go, ever"

Wooyoung nodded with a sweet smile. "I'm never going anywhere. I'm here always" he replied and they both shared a kiss.

The day was simply over with them having their date and San driving Wooyoung home. They both waved at each other before San drove off.

_________________________________

Hey!!

I'm sorry it took so long to update but we're now almost done with this book. The next chapter is the last chapter.

As always, thank you for reading ❤️❤️

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(05/04/22)