4.

3rd person pov

"I'll go and check on them." A restless Yeosang spoke, scared for his friend who was alone with the Choi San at the moment. "I guess he'll be fine" Won-su stated looking nonchalant and Yeosang glared at him.

"But I am worried about him" he snapped and stood up to walk out of the cafeteria as Sooyoung got up too. "Don't bring trouble to yourself!" Yeosang stopped in his tracks and turned to the person who spoke. It was Jongho, San's friend, who now walked and held Yeosang's wrist pulling him back to their table.

Yeosang quickly pulled his hand away. "Look, he won't hurt your friend. Don't worry" he told them and Yeosang simply rolled his eyes. "and you expect me to believe that. Do I not know how Choi San is?" He raged. Yeosang wasn't all too confident himself but for his bestie, he was ready to fight.

Jongho sighed, "just stay out of this. You don't want more of these ugly bruises on your face!" He snapped. Yeosang looked at him with furrowed eyes, he doesn't have any bruises. "What do you mean more bruises? I don't have any!"

Jongho stared at the latter's left eye and that's when Yeosang realised. "You're such an asshole" he glared at the shorter boy and walked pushing past through him, leaving him dumbfounded.

Walking out of the cafeteria, he saw Choi San walking towards him on the hallway. "Where's Wooyoung" he asked and San pointed towwards the end of the hallway as Yeosang noticed his friend walking towards him. He quickly ran and checked if the younger was alright.

"You ok? Did he hit you?" He questioned and Wooyoung slowly shook his head. Before the latter could ask anything else, the bell rang and all the students started filling up the halls once again.

"Do you want to go to class or wanna go to room?" Yeosang asked and Wooyoung shrugged, "I'll attend class. Im fine with it" he spoke and walked to the cafeteria and took his bag. San was already gone. Sooyoung watched his brother, he was glad that he looked totally fine.

"Let me drop you to your class?" Wooyoung asked and the younger nodded standing up. "It's ok, we'll go there together. You can go to your class" Won-su spoke and held Sooyoung's hand pulling the shorter male with him.

Sighing, Wooyoung walked to his class with Yeosang. His friend was a bit worried because he didn't speak anything and simply walked. "Want to tell me what happened?" He questioned and Wooyoung turned towards him. "He.....I let him kiss me" he admitted and the brown haired male gasped. "you what?"

"Like that was the only option?" Wooyoung whined, but that's true what could he have done? He couldn't even fight San because to be honest no one in this university can. "So you gave up your so called first kiss?" 

Wooyoung shook his head to this question. "Then?" He asked as they entered the class and sat in their seats. "Ummm" he bit his lip before answering. Should he tell him about it? "My cheeks" he lied.

"Ohh" Yeosang shortly replied and Wooyoung sighed once again. "Say, what's bothering you now?"

"He said we're still not even"

~

The classes were over and Wooyoung was back in his room, on his bed. Trying to get some rest after the heck of a busy day. His stomach grumbled loudly, notifying him that he actually skipped his lunch. The time was already 7 in the evening so he decided to eat his dinner all together.

Picking up his phone he dialed Sooyoung.

"Yes Hyung?"

Sooyoung chimed from the other side and Wooyoung wondered what made him so happy. "Have you had dinner yet?"

"No, but I'm going to."

"Ok, I'm going too. I'll come pick you up"

"Ok. Uh also can Won-su join?"

Wooyoung agreed to it and thought to ask Yeosang as well, the guy pretty much liked to be alone all the time but asking him wouldn't be such a bad idea.

To Wooyoung's shock, Yeosang agreed to join them. And so the boys walked together to the nearest cafe-restaurant. "did you put makeup?" Yeosang slightly nodded to the question when Wooyoung asked him. The boys were on their way, Sooyoung and Won-su following them.

"Does it look weird?"

Wooyoung shook his head "it just looks new. It looks good but then why'd you cover your birthmark?" Yeosang simply shrugged, not wanting to tell him the reason.

"You guys can order what you want, I'll pay" Wooyoung called out and the rest quickly searched the menu to order making him chuckle.

Waiting for their food to arrive, they chatted about various things and the topic changed to Choi San. "Hyung- did he hit you???" Sooyoung alas realised what he was forgetting all day.

Wooyoung shook his head feeling it wasn't necessary to speak at the moment. "It's obvious though, because he looks  alright" Won-su called out. "Then? You.... You kissed him?" Wooyoung's brother asked and the latter simply stared at him.

Sooyoung gasped standing up, "you kissed San?" The other three quickly shushed him and Wooyoung cursed at him for being too loud. The restaurant was near their University and the students come here frequently and everyone knew San.

"He just let him peck his cheeks" Yeosang answered for the latter. As they were served their food, they started eating and forgot about the topic.

~

"See you tomorrow Yeo" Wooyoung waved at his friend and watched him enter his dorm. With a smile on his face he walked towards his room. His day was pretty much ok, new things happened rather his usual boring classes. And that new thing included getting kissed by Choi San.

He thought back on the hot minutes he had shared with San, feeling shiver run down his body. It definitely felt good, the feeling of latter's wet and warm lips over the sensitive skin of his and the small licks driving his insides crazy.

Wonder how it would have felt if we actually kissed.

Wooyoung stopped in front of his door, shaking his head to remove the thoughts. "I must be tired" he mumbled to himself and opened the door, feeling the warmth of his precious room. And as soon as he stepped in, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. His breath hitched.

"Mind if I join?"

__________________________________

Heyo everybodyone!!

Hope y'all are having a goood day!! I wanted to update this sooner but I was just busy so i couldn't.

Also not me laughing when I ended the chapter here and mom staring at me like 'you good?' 😭😭

Anywayssss,,,, enjoy reading. Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(22/01/22)