17.

3rd person pov

Few hours before the party

"Hey Hong, do you know this Wooyoung guy from your faculty?" Seonghwa asked his short friend and the latter nodded. "He's like the prodigy student. Why?"

The elder smirked walking closer to Hongjoong. "make him come to the party tonight" he winked and walked away chuckling, hands in his pocket.

Hongjoong rolled his eyes already knowing what Seonghwa was up to. He hoped that the elder would come to his senses soon and stop fucking around.

~

"No we're not!" Wooyoung strictly denied his brother who was once again forcing him to go to the party. "Yes Soo, last time we did and you know how things turned out right?" Yeosang asked, reminding the younger the last time they went to party, they needed to search for Wooyoung everywhere only to go back home without him.

The youngest sighed and nodded, "ok. I'll go alone then" he replied and sat back at his seat.

The classes were all over and the three of them were at the library, well Sooyoung was forced to be here. "I'm done with my work. I'll leave" he lied and quickly packed his stuff as he walked out.

The other two freinds sat and studied together, windows now reflecting the orange light as the sun neared the horizon.

"Do you like San?" Yeosang questioned all of a sudden and Wooyoung almost chocked on his own saliva. "What?" He asked, believing he heard wrong.

"Do you like San?" The brown haired male asked again. Wooyoung bit his lip, staring back at Yeosang and nodding a little. "I guess I do Yeo!" He stated, gulping.

Yeosang sighed and nodded, moving forward. "Are you sure it's not because of what you've both done together?" He asked, really hoping it's not actually that.

Wooyoung gave the question a little thought and quickly shook his head. "I don't think it's that. We've been intimate but he's really sweet to me. He makes me feel so special. His words make me fluster heck no sangie, his existence make my heart flutter" he replied as Yeosang watched him in awe.

"Is it not how it feels to like someone?" The younger asked making the latter chuckle. "Totally! You're in love my friend"

Wooyoung blushed at that. "But does he feel the same?" Yeosang questioned. "He does, i know Sangie. He does"

"Aish, Good for you" he ruffled the blonde hair of his friend's, both chuckling as the room went more orange from the light directly entering from the window.

"Is it just me or that's Hongjoong hyung?" Wooyoung questioned as he noticed a red head walk through the orange light towards them and Yeosang quickly stammered trying to hide. "Yes it is" he whispered and Wooyoung chuckled.

Well Yeosang had a tiny fat crush on Hongjoong.

( My heart never wants to let go of this seongjoongsang love triangle 😩, as you've already read in almost all my stories)

"Hey Wooyoung, Hey Yeosang" The red head smiled at the two and Wooyoung smiled back as he waved but Yeosang just stared. "Still studying?"

"No just got done and will go back to dorm" Wooyoung replied and Hongjoong nodded. "Wanna join tonight's party?"

"No hyung, you know we don't"

"Yes that's why I'm inviting you personally." he turned to Yeosang. "You'll come right?" He asked and Yeosang quickly nodded. "Yes h-hyung. Thanks for inviting" he quickly spoke and got nudged by Wooyoung.