14.

3rd person pov

⚠️  kinkS

"Are you really here because I called you?" San questioned not believing his eyes. Hopefully he wasn't dreaming, because Jung Wooyoung literally stood in front of his room. He stared at the younger's face for answers but he just stared back.

So San opened the door a little and let the younger walk in with slow steps and then he closed the door, locking it. "Wooyoung, did you actually come here because-"

"Yes"

The younger replied, cutting the elder and kept his gaze down, too embarassed to talk now. He heard San chuckle and moved back a little when San leaned in. "Mind looking at me doll" he demanded and Wooyoung slowly raised his head up, his cheeks bright red.

San rested a hand on the door and captured the boy between the door and his own body. "so now that you're here, you'll have to tell me what you want" the elder trailed off and Wooyoung's heartbeat quickened, he can never speak about something like this. It was embarassing for him.

"Tell me, why you're here? Why did you walk to my room from a different faculty. What were your thoughts? Were you thinking about me fucking you all the time you walked here?"

San questioned, voice so demanding and the words he used left Wooyoung speechless. But he needed to answer San, the voice back in his head always reminded him that.

"I.... I c-came here t-"

"Stutter once again and I'll insert my fingers in that pretty mouth of yours" San hissed, a little impatient. Wanting Wooyoung to finally confess why he was here and although he knew it, hearing from Wooyoung's lips will make his heart go crazy.

Wooyoung's eyes shined at the words. He loved, loved when San had his fingers inserted in his mouth, so what if Wooyoung stuttered purposely and watched San smirked and held his jaw.

"Look at you purposely stuttering, you must love my fingers in your mouth huh?" He scoffed and let the three fingers enter Wooyoung's warm mouth and he moaned. "Then my dick filling your mouth would make you go insane wouldn't it?"

Wooyoung whined and held San's biceps as the latter moved his three fingers over his tongue and watching Wooyoung moan with his head tilted back and how he tried to thrust his hip, only for San to get a hold of his waist and quickly pulled him, feeling the younger's hard on over his bottom.

Wooyoung let the loudest moan escape at just the small friction and San quickly shushed him. "Do you want people to hear you get pleasured by me?" He asked, hips moving together to match pace with Wooyoung's and he groaned.

Wooyoung quickly sucked on San's fingers and let him work their bottoms to grind together. "Need more" Wooyoung panted with the 4 fingers now in his mouth. San stared at the younger, he finally spoke.

He groaned, "fuck" and quickly pulled the younger away from the door, fingers still over his tongue and walked him to his already messy bed. Pushing the younger down on the bed, he hovered over him.

Wooyoung took in the amazing view, Choi San on top of him and the fact that he was half naked got him so excited. Straddling the younger San smiled, "would you want me to substitute my fingers with something else?"

Wooyoung blinked, processing the words. "Speak" San whispered kissing his ears, fingers now moving slowly over his toungue and feeling how the saliva covered it. "Y-yes" Wooyoung tried to be brave but all the dominance by the latter only made him submit more.

San quickly removed his fingers and kissed the younger, he didn't wait a single second to enter his tongue as he tasted every corner and moaned in his mouth. He didn't forget that Wooyoung needed friction at the bottom and so he slowly moved his hips while kissing.