27.

3rd person pov
⚠️? (power bottom) (it's not exactly that, but to some extent) + lasts a few minutes.

"San"

Wooyoung called out again, still standing next to the open door. The boy who was about to walk away turned to him. "Hmm?"

The younger moved forward and slightly pulled San in making him stumble inside the room, pushed to the door which was now shut and locked. "You don't have to do anything and just let me satisfy you" Wooyoung mumbled against San's lips and captured them in a kiss. Slowly moving it along the latter's.

San let him do it, replying quickly and noticing that Wooyoung was trying to take control over the kiss, which he haven't done ever so it was new to San, almost exciting him and so he let him do it.

Wooyoung moved back, licking his lips and staring at San. The more he stared the hotter San looked in his eyes. He quickly attacked the elder's exposed neck, sucking and biting all along. San hissed, hands forwarding to hold Wooyoung to slow him down a little.

(Just Wooyoung reminding us we never gon get it)

San groaned, feeling the teeth mark his skin as the warm lips sucked around the sting. Wooyoung hummed in satisfaction, giving his all to satisfy the elder. He moved back from San's skin and admired his work, looking so beautiful on the exposed skin of the elder. Grabbing Wooyoung's shirt, San pulled him closer. "Show me what you got" he whispered sensually and Wooyoung was this close to slip into submission.

San had his head thrown back at the door as he breathed heavy. The atmosphere around them felt too hot that even a single shirt started bothering them. Wooyoung quickly pulled San and made him sit on his chair, which he then pushed to lean against his bed. The elder waited in anticipation, watching how Wooyoung stripped out of his pants and the jacket that he had wrapped around him earlier.

Throwing his clothes away, Wooyoung stood in front of San in only a singlet and shorts. He moved forward to straddle San's thighs, slowly sitting down but not completely, teasing, he did that again.