31.

3rd person pov

"Let's go out after this. To the mall maybe?" Yeosang suggested and Wooyoung nodded mindlessly, sighing as he stared at his notes.

It's been a week already that San and him have become boyfriends but they barely got to spend time together, unlike before. Wooyoung felt bad to not cherish those moments well but then he didn't knew this was going to end up like this.

First thing was their finals coming up and both of them had extra classes or extra study hours which kept them busy. Then there was San's dad who was still at hospital and was advised to rest well, so San was basically compelled to take care of his dad's company.

It was really very hard on the elder, he barely understood anything and had loads of work to do in a day. Almost half of the work was actually done by his dad's secretary, because he knew everything so well. But San had to manage his studies and the company.

"You just need to sign this file. But if you want, do give it a read" the secretary spoke and San sighed, looking up at the elder. "I already read it" he spoke and followed to sign the papers.

"Is there anything more to be done?" He asked and the older man shook his head telling him that he can now go home as he will take care of the rest. "Thank you Mr. Lee. Good work today as well" he bowed to the secretary and walked out. Desperate to get some sleep.

It was only 9 at night and he was this tired, he barely had time to study. Deciding a coffee would be better as he drives, he stopped at the cafeteria. The aroma of fresh coffee filling his senses as he moaned at the bitter-sweet aroma. A small smile made it's way to his lips, "fuck, this actually turns me on" he mumbled and grabbed his coffee before walking out.

San drove back to the university and instead of going to his faculty, he made his way to the medical faculty. Climbing through the stairs with heavy and tired steps, he knocked on the younger's door.

"Sooyoung I told you I'm not interested in your love st- oh San?" Wooyoung blinked, staring at his boyfriend and noticing how tired and worn out he looked.

"I missed you" San mumbled and quickly hugged the blonde boy, taking in his coffee scent. He planted soft kisses over the younger's neck and hummed over the soft skin, making the boy under him shudder.

"I missed you too"

The younger mumbled, hugging his boyfriend back and feeling giddy with the elder's presence. San broke the hug and pecked his lips. "Were you waiting for Sooyoung?"

"Oh no, he asked me whether he can come here because he needs to talk about his crush and whatnot. But I was studying so i told him not to" Wooyoung answered and closed the door, walking in the room with San.

"Am I disturbing you then?" San asked. Wooyoung quickly shook his head, they don't even get to spend much time and if Wooyoung let's this chance go, he'll regret it till the day he dies.

"Well i just wanted to rest and being with you is like the best way to rest. You continue baby, I'll get some sleep?" San questioned already lying down and streching his back. Wooyoung stood there with a slight pout. He wanted some more attention, time and touches from the elder, but he definitely looked tired.

"How about I give you a back massage?"

Wooyoung himself doesn't know why and how he came up with that idea but here was, sitting on San's back and massaging his back and shoulder blades, as low grunts left the latter's lips.

Wooyoung used his palm to press on the sore spots and San couldn't help but moan out loud at the relief. All this while the younger had to bite his lip, having a hard time as his hands moved swiftly.

"Lower back as well"

San muttered and Wooyoung now moved to sit on the elder's thighs and massaging his lower back. "Feels so good" San moaned not actually realising until he felt younger's not so completely hard member over his ass.

He smirked, deliberately moaning louder and hissing with every press on his back. "You're doing so well babe." San spoke again, and arched his back a little, hearing the younger gasp.

"Can you please my shoulders from front as well?"

The elder questioned and proceeded to turn around and Wooyoung now had to sit over San's crotch and give him a massage.

San was enjoying this so much, Wooyoung's fingers moved over his shoulders and he moaned with every touch, definitely feeling Wooyoung's hard on grow every time.

"Ah- fuck so good baby" San moaned, hands travelling to hold Wooyoung's waist in place. "D-does it feel good?" Wooyoung stuttered, feeling hot as he massaged San's body. San opened his eyes to meet the younger's. "Very much" he spoke in a husky voice, sleepiness and tiredness noticable.

"And you? How do you feel?" San asked with smirk, thrusting his hip a little making the younger gasp. He stared at San with wide eyes. "Feels good?" San asked again, thrusting his hip which got Wooyoung grab his shoulders. The elder sat up and pulled the younger closer, still sitting on his lap as their lips met. Sucking on the bottom lip San trailed wet kisses down the boy's jaw and neck. Wooyoung moaned at the feeling, he missed the elder's touches so much.

San pushed back Wooyoung and hovered over him. Eyes half lidded, as he licked his lips and slowly closed the distance between their bodies. Their bottoms came in contact as they both gasped a little.

"I missed you so much" Wooyoung spoke and quickly captured San's lips between his as he hummed. San quickly kissed back and slowly started moving his hips, dry humping the younger as he moaned in the kiss, giving San the chance to explore more.

San's pace increased slowly and so did the younger's moans and gasps which were gladly swallowed by San. Wooyoung subconsciously started thrusting back to San's each move, making the boy hum in satisfaction.

"Precious" San mumbled and moved to suck on Wooyoung's neck, feeling himself get closer as he thrusted more. His hands travelled to Wooyoung's waist and pulled the boy closer, both hands under his waist and Wooyoung's bottom was supported by San's hand, lifted up from the bed, as he grinded over him more.

Wooyoung continuously moaned San's name, as he felt closer to his climax, arms wrapped around the elder's body.

"Fuck"

San cursed releasing, as he felt Wooyoung's breath hitch and realising the younger came as well. They both moaned and panted, riding their highs together.

San rested his head over Wooyoung's chest and the younger quickly hugged him, playing with his hair as they both breathed heavy. They stayed in the same position for a few minutes before Wooyoung spoke, "San let's clean and then you can rest"

There was no reply and that's when Wooyoung realised, San was fast asleep, small snores left his lips, making the younger giggle a little.

"You're cute sometimes"

__________________________________

Hello everybodyone!! How are you all??

This book will slowly near it's end now. So maybe next one or two chapters will focus a little more on side ships and also a little family drama but we'll still stick to woosan.

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked this chapter.❤️

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(18/03/22)