34.

Double update let's go!!

3rd person pov
woosan date

"Do we need anything else?" San questioned, keeping his card away. "Not at all. This much is more than enough" Wooyoung replied, holding two boxes of popcorn.

"Fine then. Let's go" San stated and held the carton of juice in his left hand as he swiftly slid his right hand to Wooyoung's waist and walked towards the theatre. Wooyoung had a sweet smiled plastered on his face. He loved the attention and time he got from the elder and this time he made sure he'll remember each and every second of it.

As they sat on their seats and made themselves comfortable, San turned towards Wooyoung and smiled at him. He couldn't believe he was here with tge younger, the younger looked so small and cuddly. San was this close to fuck movie let's cuddle.

"Why are you staring at me?" Wooyoung questioned with a shy smile on his face and San chuckled, pinching Wooyoung's cheeks sweetly and winking at him. "I'm imagining things I want to do to you" San spoke and settled back in his seat, smirking at how Wooyoung turned red. "R-really?" He stuttered and bit his lip, staring at San.

San licked his dry lips and inched closer to the younger, "at this point, I wonder if you actually stutter or its all just play"

Wooyoung bit his lip harder with the close proximity and avoided San's gaze, it was just too much for him to handle. "no, I don't" he mumbled and moved back, clearing his throat.

Just a few minutes later and people started filling the theatre and not soon the movie started. It was a rom-com movie, quite normal, nothing special except the fact that San and Wooyoung were here. Sitting together, eating popcorn and holding hands as they watched the movie. San wasn't the type to hold hands throughout as they enjoyed, but he couldn't deny when Wooyoung slowly creeped in his hand.

The movie finally came to an end with the final kissing scene. Wooyoung slightly blushed, that was such a hot kiss. He glanced around to see few other couples kissing as well. Slowly turning towards San he was expecting for the elder to be already leaning in for a kiss, but he was busy watching the scene and stretched as soon as the credits rolled on.

Wooyoung gave him a slight pout, but the elder didn't even glance towards him. "Let's leave?" He finally spoke when the lights turned on and people started leaving. Wooyoung nodded and followed the elder.

"Do you wanna do a little shopping or directly go eat dinner?" San questioned and Wooyoung thought for a second. Going shopping wasn't a bad idea but there wasn't anything that the younger needed or wanted.

"Let's go window shop?" He suggested and San nodded, "if you want" he spoke and started walking towards the mall, wherein the theatre was located. They walked around different shops, just seeing everything but not wanting to buy anything. Wooyoung was already happy to just be able to hold San's hand.

His eyes twinkled at a particular section and he stopped in his track, watching the colorful and different kinds of what got him happy. San followed the younger's gaze. "You want to buy skirts?" San questioned a little unsure.

Wooyoung shook his head, pink spread across his cheeks, making San chuckle. "Then let's go. It's almost time for dinner and I'm hungry" the elder stated and walked towards the exit. Wooyoung once again stood with a pout. The elder didn't even give him much attention, didn't he say that I make skirts hot? What now?

He quickly followed San and they both made their way to the elder's car and he drove them to the famous spot, Han River to eat in the restaurant near by.

.
.
.

Throughout the dinner San did notice Wooyoung was a little upset and he was confused by it? Did San do something?