18.

3rd person pov

"Are you alright?"

Was the first question San asked after he had locked the door. The younger nodded, with a small "yes"

San sighed in relief and walked towards him. Wooyoung looked up at the elder, "where were you?" He questioned, quickly biting his lip thinking he was just too impatient to ask.

"I had gone home" San whispered, eyes still scanning Wooyoung's body and jaw clenching everytime his eyes went towards the red marks.

"Oh" Wooyoung mumbled.

"Should that give other's a chance to touch you?" The elder mumbled, moving forward and wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and raising one hand to caress his face. His thumb ran across Wooyoung's bottom lip with a little force but enough for the insides of lip to graze across his teeth as San felt the shape under his thumb.

He let his thumb inter the lightly parted lips of Wooyoung, feeling the tongue graze over the tip as he made circles over the tip of his tongue, causing a whine to escape the younger's throat. The other hand of the elder which was placed protectively over younger's waist moved inside his clothing and he let his not too sharp nail graze along the skin.

Lips now quickly attaching to the foreign marks becoming more visible on his Wooyoung's neck. The younger's body jolted, feeling San's teeth on the sensitive skin of his neck. A breathy moan left Wooyoung's lips when San licked around his neck.

San moved back sucking on the skin. "Only I can touch you like that and no one else" he mumbled staring deep into Wooyoung's eyes and the boy nodded, face flushed red and eyes big as they were covered in lust already.

The elder dropped his hand and once again rested on Wooyoung's waist while the other still caressing his face and thumb still moving over his tongue. He pushed his thumb more in, now massaging around the whole flat surface adding his fore finger sliding it along. Wooyoung whined and groaned, voices were muffled.

Wooyoung's hands flew to hold San's wrist when he let his fingers push in more, now also touching the root of Wooyoung's tongue making the boy gag. "I thought you knew where your hands should be. Don't you?" San grumbled and Wooyoung was quickly pulling his hands back.

He watched San as he pulled his fingers out and letting the saliva drool down the boy's jaw. Pushing the boy to the door he captured his lips quickly, Wooyoung hissed at slight pain his back was in but totally forgot about it when he felt the warm lips moving hungrily over his.

He tried to match the pace, but San was too into it as he impatiently sucked and bit around, making the younger whine. While Wooyoung's hands were already resting behind his back, San used his hand to quickly un-botton the younger's shirt- throwing it away and now hands resting over his exposed chest.

Using his knee the elder spread Wooyoung's legs and positioned his thigh for them both to get a little friction as he grinded up. Wooyoung threw his head back at the little touch. San's lips now moving towards his collarbone and sucking on it, still thursting his bottom into Wooyoung's.

Wooyoung moaned continuously, the voices that no one tried to stop echoed through the room. "You love it how you can be so loud right. Telling the world how much I pleasure you. No one to stop you." Wooyoung whined at the suggestive talking. "See how you don't even care anymore, slut" the elder breathed and spanked Wooyoung's clothed ass.

"Just wait till I fuck your voice away" San growled in Wooyoung's ears, biting and sucking on the lobe. Wooyoung felt his knees tremble, he can't take it anymore. He wanted to tell the elder that it was enough and that they can proceed further.