3.

3rd person pov

"Did you hear about the guy San had beaten up yesterday?" Wooyoung heard properly as the girls, who sat in front of him talked.

"Yeah, it was pretty bad this time. Like the guy got broken ribs. That's so scary" the other girl mumbled, shivering a little. Wooyoung's eyes grew wide and he turned to look at Yeosang. The guy stared back at him with wide eyes.

"Not gonna lie though, Choi San is kinda hot." The first girl spoke with a giggle getting nudged by her friend.

Wooyoung slumped back in his seat. He can't risk getting his ribs broken, moreover he had punched San. So definitely his ribs won't be the only thing broken if he lets San beat him up.

"What now Woo?" Yeosang questioned as he turned to the boy. He simply shrugged, feeling tensed as he bit his lips. "Shall I drop out?"

"That's just too extra! Let me talk to him, I slap his twice and bring him back to him senses" Yeosang spoke with gritted teeth. "That's not possible Yeo, you stand no chance against him." Wooyoung helped his friend calm down.

~

It was now lunch and both medical friends sat together at their usual seats in the cafeteria. "Hyung didn't meet Choi San today?" Sooyoung questioned and Wooyoung shook his head, glad that half of the day was already over and there was no Choi San.

"Won-su here" Sooyoung called out to his roommate to join them, slumping his shoulders with a sigh, he walked and sat next to Sooyoung. "I know you don't have friends, so you can sit with us" Sooyoung smiled at Won-su and he rolled his eyes. "it's our third day, talking as if you have many friends" he stated and Sooyoung gave him a small pout, continuing to eat his food.

"He won't make friends anyways, he's a nerd" Wooyoung spoke and Yeosang chuckled, Won-su smiled as well.

They are their lunch in peace as they talked about random things and trying to get to know Won-su, the kid seemed a little out of everything and barely spoke.

"How's my favourite junior doing?" They all heard a voice and Wooyoung saw San keeping a hand on Sooyoung's shoulder. The latter flinched and stared at his brother with wide eyes.

"How rude of you to not even greet your senior? I don't like your behaviour" San shook his head and his grip on the younger's shoulder got tighter, making the boy whince in pain.

Before Wooyoung could say something, Won-su stood and pulled San's hand away from his roommate's shoulder. "Respect is earned" he stated and San clenched his jaw, glaring at Won-su.

He must have gone mad to do something like this, but then he's a fresher, probably doesn't know how to never get on San's bad side. "I never talked to you, or you wanna get punched too?" San lowly growled and Won-su just scoffed, "like you can do that" he muttered. He must have literally lost it.

San quickly grabbed the boy's collar and pulled him, ready to land a punch. The whole cafeteria now watching the fight. First it was Wooyoung who stood up against San and now it's Won-su, very new for them.

Before San could do anything to the junior, Wooyoung quickly stood up. "San stop!" He yelled and San's wrist stopped just a few inches away from the younger's face and he turned to Wooyoung. He gave the boy a sweet smile. "whatever you say doll" he spoke and let go of Won-su's collar.

Resting his hands on Sooyoung's shoulders San stared at Wooyoung with a smile. "So about my offer? What do you think?" He asked and watched how Wooyoung glanced at his friend and then motioned San to follow him out of the cafeteria, nodding towards Yeosang to reassure him.

San walked out and quickly was now pulling Wooyoung to one of the storeroom which the younger didn't even knew existed. Pulling the boy in, he shut the door and leaned in to the younger. Wooyoung quickly kept his hand on San's chest, stopping him.

"You can hit me"

San stared at him. "What?" He questioned. "I said you can hit me, but be gentle?" The younger mumbled, biting his lips. The elder laughed and moved back noticing how terrified the younger looked. "If i beat you, you'll end in hospital, medical boy" San threatened, using a finger, under his chin to tilt the boy's face up.

Wooyoung gulped thinking for a moment, San isn't lying. He bit his lip looking up at the boy. "o-ok, you can k-kiss me" he whispered and San smiled in victory quickly leaning in but Wooyoung turned his face away.

"Anywhere except for my lips" he added leaving the latter dumbfounded. "How is it a kiss then?" He chuckled making the younger look at him. "I-its my first kiss" the younger stuttered.

San leaned in, face close to the younger. "you wouldn't regret giving it to me" he replied with a sweet grin. Wooyoung was glad that San wasn't using his always so rough voice and is actually talking sweet, otherwise Wooyoung would have been on his knees by now.

He shook his head, "no, kiss anywhere except for my lips" Wooyoung repeated once again San sighed, clenching his jaw. Totally hating how the younger denied, but he still kept his cool and shrugged. "Ok"

With the short reply, he started to un-botton the first few buttons of  Wooyoung's uniform and the latter quickly held his hand. "W-what are you doing?" He asked voice a little shaky. "Kissing anywhere but lips" San smiled and quickly attached his lips to Wooyoung's neck.

Wooyoung's breath hitched when he felt the wet lips moving all over his neck with little kitten licks. A loud moan leaving his lips, to which he quickly covered his mouth- eyes wide.

San felt so satisfied, the way Wooyoung squirmed under his touch and the way he held San's shoulders tight and eyes shut, as he tried to cover his moans. He moved back and stared at Wooyoung, the boy looking so precious right now and San wondered how did he never noticed Wooyoung all his three years of studying here.

The boy had blonde hair, beautiful striking features, perfect red plump lips also Wooyoung's beautiful butt, his million dollar butt. San slid his hand around his waist and pulled him closer, making the boy whine.

"Open your eyes" he demanded and Wooyoung quickly did as he was asked to, staring at the cat like sharp eyes of the elder. "tilt your head back and don't cover your beautiful voice" San spoke and a little hesitant but Wooyoung still tilted his head back, fingers clutched onto San's shirt.

San stared at the beautiful invitation, Wooyoung's soft, milky neck inviting him to devour all of it. Gulping San quickly pecked his neck, making the younger gulp visibly. His Adam's apple moving as a small whine left his lips.

San quickly kissed his Adam's apple and sucked onto it, making Wooyoung roll his eyes as he moaned once again and San felt the vibration over his tongue feeling totally satisfied as he hummed. Letting go of it he pecked Wooyoung's jaw line and his ear before moving back completely, hands still holding the younger.

Wooyoung stared at him, pink spread across his cheeks his lips dry as his chest moved up and down. San let go of his hands around Wooyoung. "We're not even yet" he spoke and the latter frowned at him.

"But you already got to kiss me" he snapped, still a little fazed  with the scene that had taken place a few seconds ago.

San chuckled pecking Wooyoung's cheeks. "One, you didn't let me kiss your lips. And two, I promised to return the bruises" he smiled and walked out of the room.

Wooyoung stood there confused, blinking at the half open door San has walked out from. This is the worst! What was the deal with Choi San? What had Wooyoung gotten himself into. He huffed and walked out as well, after buttoning up his shirt.

_________________________________

Hey!!! Another update because I really feel better now!!😚

What do y'all think? Does San really want to hit Wooyoung? Also i don't know if y'all got it, but there's some serious stuff with Won-su.

also be ready to ship soowon(Sooyoung and Won-su)😚🤧

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(21/01/22)