11.

3rd person pov

Wooyoung walked through the hallway, his hand clutched around his sling bag as he glanced around to make sure he's safe. The scary thing was, right now Wooyoung was walking in the hallway of Engineer Faculty and Choi San could be anywhere. He hoped that the boy is absent today.

"I'll see you at lunch Hyung" Sooyoung stated and Wooyoung gave him a quick nod, walking out. He didn't have to come all the way to the faculty to drop Sooyoung now, but he was bit paranoid over this particular boy who might mess up with his brother.

Wooyoung was just about to step out of the faculty's main gate before the person walking in almost made him stumble and as he expected to meet face to face with the floor, two strong arms wrapped themselves around his waist.

The person who just helped him made him stand up straight. "You alright?" He asked with a sweet smile plastered on his lips. Wooyoung stared at the almond like eyes of the latter. The face, a famous face in the university.

"You alright lil guy?" The person asked again, and blinking Wooyoung nodded his head quickly walking out.

"Walk slow Wooyoung"

Wooyoung turned his head to bow at the elder and ran to his faculty. "Woo? What happened?" Yeosang asked him noticing his friend running a lap from afar.

"Yeo, yo-ou wouldn't believe who I m-met" he spoke while trying to catch his breath. "Calm down, calm down. Now tell me what happened?"

Taking a deep breath Wooyoung stared at his friend with big eyes. "You wouldn't believe who i came across!!" He squealed and Yeosang tried to think who it can be.

"Choi San?"

The latter shook his head. "Emma Watson?"

Wooyoung hit him lightly and Yeosang hit him back. "How am I supposed to guess who you met in this big ass University"

"Park Seonghwa"

Yeosang gasped as Wooyoung mentioned the name. "The Park Seonghwa?" He asked and Wooyoung nodded. "Woo what's with all the troubles coming your way?" He questioned and the younger sighed, shrugging. "Did he say anything?" He added.

Wooyoung shook his head but then gasped, "what?"

"He knew my name!! He called me Wooyoung and gave me this big sweet smile!" The guy spoke in a hurry, making his friend roll his eyes. "What? How did he know my name? Is he behind me? Am I his next target? What is happening??" Wooyoung whined as a few students stared at him, in the hallway.

"Wonder how he knew your name?? Not like you wear a fucking lab coat with your name on it! Woo!" Yeosang spoke in a sarcastic tone and Wooyoung realised that what he was saying can be true. The bell made the two friends walk towards their class.

"But woo, just like you've decided to stay away San you have to stay away from Seonghwa as well. He's the biggest fuckboy and you know that!" Yeosang warned his friend and the latter nodded. He obviously knew Seonghwa, like who didn't? He was known to have slept with almost the whole University, both boys and girls.

"We won't be meeting again don't worry" Wooyoung assured and sighed as they entered the class and sat at their places.

~

"I-i can't! I have my own w-works to do" Sooyoung stuttered as Choi San stood in front of him to make the boy run an errand for him, but the younger kept denying. San grabbed Sooyoung by collar and pinned him to the wall. "say no one more time and watch what I do!" San spoke with gritted teeth and Sooyoung shivered, biting his lips.

"Are you going or not!?" He asked, voice a little loud. "Ye-s I w-will" the younger stuttered and San smirked. "Should've agreed before you wasted my time." He spoke and loosened his grip from the younger's collar.

"Go now, get my things" he ordered.

"N-not now. I have a report to s-submit."

San's eyes went dark as the younger denied him. He hates when someone doesn't do what he tell them to. The crowd around them gasped, no way Sooyoung was this dumb to say something like this to San's face.

"Fucker!" San growled and punched the guy in the stomach, making him yelp and kneel down quickly. "San, go easy!" Jongho called out with a worried expression. He hated San like this but wasn't able to do anything about it.

Making the boy stand up by gripping his hair San was ready to launch another punch. "Choi San stop!!" And he did, he smirked hearing the familiar sweet voice, his fist just a few inches away from Sooyoung's stomach.

"Hyung!" Sooyoung called out to his brother as he ran and stood in front of him and San. "Stop it!" He called out again and San's smirk grew. "Doll" San called out, reaching to caress the younger's face but the guy slapped his hand back, making him rage once again.

"Don't you dare hit Sooyoung" Wooyoung yelled and San clenched his jaw, he glanced at the crowd around who quickly dispersed. Holding Wooyoung's wrist San stared at his eyes. "If you want to talk to me, come with me" he spoke pulling him a little.

"No, he won't" Yeosang snapped from beside Sooyoung, getting death glares from San. "You coming with me?" He questioned Wooyoung and the guy wanted to say no, but looking at San his words came totally opposite, "yes" San had quickly pulled him.

Yeosang tried to stop but San had ordered Jongho to take care of him and the younger did exactly that as he held Yeosang back. "Leave me! Don't touch" Yeosang snapped at Jongho and quickly pulled his hand away.

Knowing that he wouldn't be able to follow Wooyoung and San, Yeosang walked to Sooyoung. "You alright?" He asked and Sooyoung nodded, hand clutching his hurt stomach. "Let's go, make you sit" Yeosang glared at Jongho once again before taking Sooyoung away. "If something happens to woo you're dead!" He warned Jongho and the guy simply shrugged, actually a little scared.

~

Wooyoung stared at San who sat at the teacher's table of this storeroom where they had first come to, and he himself stood near the door. No one spoke and simply kept staring at each other.

"Choi San, just stay away from my brother. He has done nothing to you!" Wooyoung called out frowning, desperate to get his words through.

San simply smirked, walking down from where he was sitting on the teacher's table.

"Would you mind coming here and getting on your knees?" He spoke in a low voice.

Wooyoung gulped, feeling his body shiver and knees getting weak like always. He hated how Choi San's voice can do something like this to him, but he pretended that it didn't work on him. "I would never do that"

San chuckled, a dark chuckle. "Don't make me repeat twice doll"

His breath hitched, he knew he couldn't take it any longer. Biting his lips, Wooyoung slowly walked and kneeled down in front of San, looking up at him.

__________________________________

Hello besties!!

Let's get it in the next chap😋 also i hope I don't make seong a bad character 🤧

Thank you for reading this! I hope you liked!❤️

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(30/01/22)