Chapter 2-Reunion

LaGuardia Airport QUEENS, NEW YORK

LaGuardia Airport
QUEENS, NEW YORK.

"So I'm supposed to be looking for a red head named Wanda? Uh, where the hell am I?" Liam looked around his surroundings.

The airport was full of people walking from one place to another, the sound of people talking, the smell of food in the air was strong. "Wow, Um okay." The 17 year old started to walk around the airport, looking at some of the things food stands and coffee shops.

That was till his eyes landed on a particular coffee shop, one of his favorites. He smiled and immediately walked over, luckily for him it was empty.

So the wolf shifter decided to treat himself to a little breakfast before he needs to head to Elliotts.

A little bit down a red headed witch was walking around the airport looking for the boy, Elliott had handed her one of the most recent pictures to try and find the boy.

Already being annoyed by people who wouldn't stop staring at her, if she could she would of made herself invisible to get all the eyes off of her back. "Where is that kid!? He was supposed to be in front of terminal 10." Wanda sighed letting her shoulders slump slightly.

She walked forward before remembering something she was told about the boy. "He loves birch coffee." She said out loud, she walked in the direction of the coffee shop and low and behold. "It shouldn't be that easy." She looked at the boy she needed to pick up, he had 10 biscuits, 5 pancakes and 2 coffee cups.

Liam didn't notice the person who was searching for him, to focused on his food and drinks, he already ate two biscuits and a pancake, and downed one of his two coffees.

He heard the sound of a chair get placed in front of him, someone clearing their throat made the shifter look up. "Uh who—" his eyes widened as soon as he noticed it was the person coming to pick him up. "Uh, hay?"

Wanda shook her head lightly, she took one of his biscuits. "For making me have to come find you, you are down one biscuit my friend."

Liam wanted to protest but didn't, he knew he made her come look for him. "Yeah, my bad, I just wanted something to eat."

"This was all for you?" Wanda said as she took a bite of the biscuit.

"Well, yeah? I mean I can eat more but... I'm not so sure." Liam went back to eating his pancakes.

"Hm, well, Rica has moments where she eats a ton of food, I guess since your still growing it make's sense." Wanda finished the biscuit and sat while Liam ate away at his food.