Chapter 19-Superhero buddy

WARNING: SPIDER-MAN NO WAY HOME SPOILERS!

FLASHBACK. DECEMBER 2023.

Liam's eyes looked around the living room of Elliott's house and saw someone standing in the middle of room, a young guy, near Liam's age. The guy was wearing a blue hoodie and jeans. Looked nerdy. "Uh, who are you?"

The kid looked over to the shifter and instantly walked over to him with his hand out. "Hi, I'm Peter Parker. Don't know if Elliott told you about me."

Liam looked at peters hand for a second before taking excepting his handshake. "Um, nice to meet you. Spider-Man."

"I'm assuming everyone who is allied with Elliott knows who I am." Peter said as he removed his hand from the shifters.

"Not everyone knows, oh and he didn't tell me, I found out." Liam bragged as he walked over to the kitchen to get some water. "You forgot to put away the mask. I said it as a joke, but you confirmed it."

Peter looked down and saw his mask was attached to his hip. The boy sighed in annoyance. "Gotta get better at hiding it."

"What are you doing here anyways? Not to be rude but I didn't expect anyone to show up." Liam grabbed a cup and started to fill it with water.

"Yeah, sorry about the random timing." Peter rubbed the back oh his neck sheepishly. "It was just outa no where."

Liam finished filling his cup and then walked over to Peter. "Here to see, Elliott? Well, he's out right now." Liam walked past the boy and started to walk out the back door heading to the backyard.

"Oh, no I'm not here to see him." Peter followed the shifter outside, noticing the yard was filled with training equipment.

"Then what are you here for?" Liam stopped walking, he was taking a slight brake from his workouts at the moment.

"Im here to meet you actually." Peter said as he stood next to the shifter. "Elliott wanted me to meet you."

Liam eyed Peter for a second before chucking. It went from chucking to a full blown laugh that utterly confused the hell out of Peter. "I'm sorry, did I say something wired?"

Liam waved his hand at the boy. "N-no, haha, it's just, oh my god." Liam took a deep breath to regain his composure. "It's just that, Elliott told me I needed to make some friends and not focus too much on training. Guess that's why he called you here."

"Oh, well ya know I'll gladly be a friend. If that's cool with you I mean if you like to be alone then I could totally just forget that this happened, I mean no one should be forced to make friends if they don't want to, I surly wouldn't—"