Chapter 13-Kidnapped

NEW YORK CITY

NEW YORK CITY.

It was currently nigh time in the city that never sleeps.

Liam was changed into something that fit the weather, he had on his jeans and combat boots, with a long sleeve and hoodie.

Him and Clint were standing on a sidewalk, Clint with his bow in hand and his quiver of arrows on his back.

Liam taking something he learned from Yelena when she would come over, he hand a blade in his boot and one in his hoodie sleeve right on his wrist.

"So, what happened with the Larpers? I heard a lot of commotion going on where you were at." Clint asked.

Liam tensed up slightly. "I kinda had a PTSD attack and choked someone."

Clint side eyed Liam like he was absolutely crazy. "You did what?"

"Okay that sounds bad but I had no control over it, I should of said something about that." Liam said quickly. "But the person I hurt knew my situation and... well she told me she knew I didn't mean to hurt her." Liam leaned on a brick wall.

Clint shook his head. "I'm sorry you gotta go through that, I know how it feels." Clint sigh as he looked around. "These guys are taking forever."

"Their almost here." Liam walked next to Clint. "A few seconds... and now." The vans pulled up right in front of the two, one of the guys instantly getting out.

"What's up, bros?" It was the tallest one of the group.

"Hello, boys. You found us." Clint wasn't even phased by this.

Two more van's pulled up right next to the first one. "Hey, Hawkeye, you have some place to be?" A man with a bat walked up to Clint, hitting him in the crotch, another guy put a bag over his head.

As for Liam he was punched to the ground harshly, a bat hit the side of his head making him groan in pain. "That's for killing our bro." Two guys picked up the shifter placing a bag over his head and threw him into the van with Clint.

Liam wasn't handled like Clint, he was thrown in harshly, banging his head on the wall of the van. "Oi, cool it will you!" Liam shouted.

"No, you are enemy." The door to the van was closed and they were on their way.

A few minutes into the ride Liam's phone went off, he slightly panicked and nearly shifted but remember for this to work they needed to get into their base of operations.