Story and shifters explained

Lonewolf_frost here!

So, I took some time to think about this and I realized that I said this story could stand on its own, but now looking into it, it's kinda off putting, so I'm extremely sorry about that.

Some people who have read LONEWOLF will know exactly what happened but for those who haven't, I'll explain a few key points to help you understand the main gist of the story.

First and foremost the character Liam and his goals and motivations won't be fully understood just from one chapter, as this book is a spin-off from my main big Marvel book, LONEWOLF.

So, to put it simply, Liam was introduced in a early chapter in LONEWOLF, and he is apart of a group of people that have the ability to shift into different animals. Wolves, hawks, lions, tigers, cheetahs and hyenas being the main six families of shifters.

After Captain America civil war and before avengers: infinity war, there was a situation where a group called EXCISION was trying to hunt and kill the Shifters, many people feared them and didn't think they deserved to be alive.

The hate towards the shifter will be seen in this book here and there, and as a kid Liam was living through the revolution where the shifters fought for freedom, lead by Elliott Miller.

Elliott is the OC from LONEWOLF, he is or was a wolf shifter before something took away that side of him, Natasha Romanoff being the main love interest for Elliott. Elliott is also a prominent figure in Liam's life and one of his motivations is to follow in his idols footsteps.

The shifters went through a grueling week of bloodshed and loss, losing many on the way to freedom.

But ultimately in the end they prevailed and we're finally free, they lost a lot and went through hell but it was worth it.

Liam is a victim of the Revolution and went through his own struggles, you can imagine how hard it is to see people around you dying at such a young age.

The Arc was one of the darkest that I have written with introductions for North and some moments with young Liam, truly it was one of my best works to date.

Being a major part of Liam's story and motivations, I'm sorry I left this out and hopefully that this will explain a few things for some of y'all.

If you want to read just that Arc, it is called "Part six: The he broken wolf." Chapters 62 through 75 in LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff.

I hope this cleared up a little bit of confusion for those who didn't read LONEWOLF, and if you already have I hope y'all found this a little interesting!