Chapter 34-Hawkeye

THE NEXT DAY

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

THE NEXT DAY.
IOWA.

"How long will you be able to protect those you love?"

Liam stood in front of this shifter mansion, it was beautiful and peaceful, the families all had smiles on their faces.

Then with a flash of white the house was in flames, dead bodies laid all around the building, guts littered the ground, grass and walls were stained in red blood.

Liam's appearance went from clean casually clothes to his combat clothes covered blood, this shifter had a grim look on his face, completely different. He looked down at his hands, coated in red blood.

"Lia—"

"iam—"

"Liam!"

The shifters eyes snapped open at the sound of his name being yelled, when he got a good look at his surroundings he was in a car, they were stopped in front of a farm house. "W-what?" He looked to his left seeing Kates eyes on him.

"We're here, you slept most of the way." She smirked at him. "I thought you said you were gonna make me not wanna get out of bed."

Liam scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Quit you." He opened his door and stepped out onto the snow covered ground. "Help me with the gifts."

Kate nodded, her and Liam opened the trunk of the car and pulled out five boxes that were wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper. One for each of Clint's kids and one for Clint and his wife. 

Kate placed a Christmas hat on top of Liam's head, the shifter didn't protest and excepted the hat just for this one time.

The two young adults walked over to the front door and gently nocked on it, a few seconds later it was opened by Clint's wife Laura. "Hey you two."

"Hi, Um, we come with gifts." Liam and Kate held up the boxes in their hands.

Laura shook her head letting out a light laugh. "Come in, Clint and the kids are in the living room." Laura moved out of the way to let them walk in, the couple walked into the cozy and warm house.

Liam and Kate saw Clint sitting on one of the coaches, Nathaniel next to him while Cooper and Lila were on a different couch. "Nice place you got here old man." The shifter called out.

"Hey, I'm not that old." Clint groaned as he pulled himself to his feet.

"You make noise when you stand up. You're old."Liam smirked.