Chapter 12-PTSD attack

NEW YORK CITY

NEW YORK CITY.

Clint finally saw the sign that belongs to the Larpers, it meant he was closer to getting his suit back and then maybe getting back in time for Christmas. "Alright, let's go Liam." The Archer looked over to see the boy was in his wolf form like he requested.

"Why? Why do you want me to go like this?" Liam asked silently.

"It'll be fun, right? You wanna have fun?" Clint said in a mocking tone, the wolf rolled its eyes.

Liam sighed as he followed the Archer. "God strike me down right now."

The two walked past the self check in, most eyes landing on the black wolf.

In the distance they saw the person who took the Ronin suit, the guy had on the suit and was talking to someone. "Ah, there you are."

"Finally." Liam muttered.

The two walked forward till they were stopped by a tall lady wearing something that looked to be out of a Viking movie. "Uh, hey. There's no kooky-loos."

"Uh, I'm not trying to cause any trouble here. I just wanna talk to that ninja, right there? He stole that suit. So, I'd like to talk to him."

Liam barked in response. The woman looked at the wolf in surprise. "Uh, is that—"

"It's my dog, he was cooped up at the house so I'm taking him out for a walk." Clint responded quickly.

"That's a dog? He looks to be five feet tall."

"He's a really big dog, look, just let me talk to that ninja real quick, alright?" Clint pointed at the man in the distance.

The woman looked back at Clint. "You can take that up with him when the LARP is over."

Clint looked at her confusingly.

"The live action role play. This, you know... this whole thing." She explained.

"When is it over?"

"Midnight." She answered.

"Yeah, that's not gonna work. It's just gonna take a couple of minutes..." Clint was gonna walk around her but she stopped him.

"Uh, hey. Look, I know who you are, but most of those folks out there are firefighters and cops. And if you brake the rules, it's gonna get real messy."