Chapter 14-Echoes

NEW YORK

NEW YORK.

Now as the sun was up, Liam was contemplating, he was choosing between nocking out someone or killing them, why? Well because now the mall rides they were on were moving, making them rock back and forth.

Now he wouldn't complain because Kate was pushed up to his back but he will complain about the guys in front of him making fun of them.

"Are you done?" Lima said loudly.

"Yes, this is boring." Ivan and someone named Dimitri went to play cards. This made the shifter sigh in relief that the humiliation was over. "Finally."

Kate on the other hand was having a hard time concentrating, one being pressed against the shifter was making her feel wired and second she was still annoyed at herself. "Seems like you're still mad at me." She said to Clint. "Look, I know it doesn't look like that right now, but you'd be lost without me, you realize that?"

"We we're about to clear your name from the suit, until you decide to crash through the skylight." Clint said plainly.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

The three jumped when they heard a loud noise next to them, they looked over seeing the man, now known as Tomas yelling into his phone.

Liam's head tilted slightly. "Aye, you good?"

The man hesitated before walking over to Liam. "I buy imagine Dragon tickets for my girlfriend, as like, early Christmas gift, right?"

"Oh, that's cool? You got a girl, Does she know you do this?" Liam asked.

"Uh no, but look, then we had fight. You know what she said?"

Liam shook his head. "No clue."

"She said that the tickets were gift, so she wants to bring her sister." Tomas explained in a quick and annoyed manner to the shifter.

"Look on the bright side. You don't have to go see Imagine Dragons." Kate chimed in.

Tomas looked offended. "I love Imagine Dragons."

Liam shrugged. "They're good, but they have like a few really good songs. Enemy, with JID is my personal favorite."

"Exactly." Tomas said. "But she doesn't even like them, you know. She did this on purpose to hurt me."

"Well, I'm not sure what to say, just that I would be more honest." Liam leaned back to Kate. "Got anything to add Cupcake?"

"I think you both owe apologies. Tell her she hurt your feelings, but apologize for pretending that that was a gift for her." Kate added her own little thing.