Chapter 5-A girl in a tux

NEW YORK CITY

NEW YORK CITY.

With the power of speed walking or just trying to avoid a conflict with the friend of your teacher you made it too the party rather quickly.

The party had a big name to go with it, Eleanor Bishop, the woman owns a security company and has a daughter.

Liam didn't really think that information like this would of been important but he could be completely wrong.

The other people he had names on was someone by the name of Jack, who loved swords, and Armand, there are a few others but he didn't pay it too much attention.

"Liam Arden?" A lady walked over the the shifter, late 30s it seamed.

"Uh, yeah that's me." Liam nodded.

"You'll be going down in a few, you can enjoy the party up her for a few minutes and I'll be back to fetch you, got it Mutt?"

"Huh, I'm sorry what did you—"

"Do as you're told, you're born to follow instructions, right? Or have you not been trained right?" Her voice was cold, dark even, it pissed Liam off.

"No, what? no, that's wrong, I'm a—"

"Shifter."

"A person."

The woman glared. "I'll be back for you, if I had a choice I would have you fired by now." The woman turned away, leaving the shifter stunned in his boots.

"What a bitch." He said under his breath, a light rage built up. "So there are still people like you out there? Cures these damn eyes." A shifters eyes was their defining trait, for a wolf, their eyes glowed brighter then a humans.

Liam shook his head and walked down the party, he was upset but tried to ignore the feel. "I should distract myself."

And he did just that, he lied or flirted his way to a few drinks from young women, he didn't drink much to save himself a failed mission, he was now just a bit more confident, that was for an hour.

Then his eyes landed on a girl in a black tux, she looked absolutely beautiful in his eyes, she had the most gorgeous hazel eyes and beautiful hair. But she seemed uncomfortable after a conversation with an old man.

"Hay—"

"I'm not a waiter." She said instantly.

"No, god no, you're too Beautiful to be one." Liam smirked lightly, that one was too cheesy but it worked, she blushed lightly.