Chapter 46

Omg😂😂😂... I was laughing my ass off at the debates going on here with this story. It kinda makes my heart glad no one has forgotten it.

Thank you lovelies for not forgetting to comment.

And happy reading❤️❤️❤️

______________________________________________

Jay stood infront of Nicks door ringing the doorbell with no emotion on his face. Luhan had Jae on his arm and the bottle of red wine on the other.

The portrait of what was supposed to be a happy family. Jaden sighed at the thought.

" Hey,  come in,  Aiden is busy setting up the table,  so come in and make yourselves at home". Nick said ushing them inside.

Jae wiggled out of Luhan's arms to be put down cause he wanted to run upstairs to find Gemma.

Luhan followed behind awkwardly rolling his eyes at the very much blonde Nick.

"Nick,  who is it? I'm just done bring out the-". Aiden peeked his head out of the dining room. His smile fell. " No, not this again. What is he doing here?!". A said taking off his oven mittens roughly.

"I invited them here-".

" Nick! What part of family tradition don't you understand? He's not my family and definitely not yours,  it's either he leaves or I go-".

Jaden hurt by Aidens words couldn't get a word in. Instead he bit his lip and watched Nick get on his knee.

Aiden looked at him when he turned from grabbing his jacket from the coat hanger. Confused he looked down pissed.

"I invited them here because I wanted someone to witness this". Nick pulled out the small box opening it to reveal the ring. " For the past 4 years I have gotten to know all that is Aiden. We've done things a little bit backwards,  but these part few years have been everything getting to know the soft and sometimes extremely hot headed spit fire of a person that is you. And I have to say it's been the best years of my life especially because you made it possible and because you were in it. And I want you to be in it till the day that forever is no longer possible. So, Aiden Hamner, would you please do the honors of marrying this idiot, being me? Of course".

Aiden dropped the jacket in shock. Looking at the ring then Nick and then to Jaden and Luhan who had soft smiles on their faces. He looked to Nick and nod his head yes.

"For real? You said yes right. Nodding your head you meant you would marry me?". Nick asked getting up from his knee.

" Yes you idiot". Aiden said hitting Nicks shoulder. Causing Jaden to softly chuckle as he put down the dish he brought and the gift.

They watched Nick slip the ring onto Aidens ring finger. Nick gave him a kiss in the forehead and then his lips.

Before things got any weird and PG18 Luhan cleared his throat.

Aiden looked up at the two of them. "I'm really sorry. I-".

" A it's okay. This is not the time to mope around it's time to celebrate".  Jaden said walking over and gave him a huge hug. "I'm so fucking happy for you I'm about to explode".

-

" So this is why you've been so damn secretive all the Tim? This is why you let Jaden babysit Gemma on the days I was working?". Aiden asked looking at his ring every now and then shining under the light of the small chandelier hanging above them.