Chapter 15

👀... Psssst guess what?
I got over a 100 reads👀. Do you guys enjoy this story or should i take it down? 🤔 But im thinking of the 100 of ya'll

____________________________________

Everyone seemed to be intoxicated. Which made Jaden laugh. Cause they were clueless as to what happened not a few moments before.

They had shameless sex on the couch.

He searched for Luhan only to find him outside on the balcony talking with Sehun.

More like a heated argument.

Luhan tried to walk away and end the conversation but Sehun pulled him back by trying to kiss him. Luhan moved out of the way. Jaden saw everything which made his blood boil. Just when everything is back on track Sehun must swoop in and ruin everything.

_______

"Sehun we are done. Understand that. I'm trying to start a family with Jay, you can't keep doing this".  Luhan said pulling out of Sehuns grip.

He walked towards the door and headed out.

Jaden watched as Luhan left upset. That was when he made his move to speak to Sehun.

He got to the balcony himself locking it from the outside. He turned around to a slightly Jaded Sehun.

"Aaaah the cavalry had arrived".

"Damn right". Jaden said folding his arms glaring at Sehun.

"You know I get why so many people is interested in my husband. But why you couldn't get someone else to ruin beyond me".

"Please, we all didn't know he was married. Until you showed up with that ring on your finger. It was a free for all".  Sehun said lighting his cigarette.

"But you know now.  And you still couldn't leave him the hell alone!".

"Luhan might not have any real feelings for me, but I do. Sorry if me not coming to terms with this whole worldly shift is ruining shit for your perfect little family". Sehun said blowing out his last drag.

"Then come to terms with it by yourself and stop upsetting me, and by the looks of it, Luhan. Do you think Luhan would come at you if I told him you were the reason we lost our second baby? I mean you did sucker punch me. He'd look at you like... A murderer of his child? ". Jaden said shrugging." I mean, if you stay away from him and me, I will let it slide. Think about it ".

Sehun raised his eyebrow as Jaden unlocked the door and walked away from him. Knowing very well that the threat was real.

__________

Jaden walked to Kai's room.

He knocked 3 times and waited for the door to open.

" Hey! Can I ask you to do me a favour. Urhm. Luhan left here upset after talking to Sehun... Do you mind making sure he's okay. I mean I'd do it myself but I don't know my way around here yet".

"That's fine, will go look for him in a minute".

"Thanks Jongin". Jaden said giving him a small smile before leaving.

_____________

Luhan came into the dorm room to a sleeping Jaden. He kissed Jaden on the cheek stirring him awake.

"Hey". Jaden smiled up at him blinking his sleep away. "You're back".

"Move over let me scoot next to you".