Chapter 47

" I still love you, why can't that be enough? I'm trying my utmost best to be the good father to Jae, and trying to break the cycle of my father who was never there for me, how can you not see that? ". Luhan placed his big hands on both of Jaden's warm cheeks.

Jaden let a tear roll, and closed his eyes when he felt Luhan wipe away the lone tear. "No, you're nothing like your father because you're still actively in Jae's life. You're better than him. As much as I try to hate you and the fact that you snuck behind my back, I can't even be mad at you because mad props to you for being there for him".

Luhan's eyes were flickering left from right into those blue green ocean eyes. Getting lost in them. "I'm sorry for calling you pathetic. And for being an ass". Jaden chuckled shaking his head. Luhan sighed placing his forehead gently against Jaden's. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

Jaden slowly moved away to inspect the cut on Luhans cheek. It wasn't a deep cut, it just need a band aid. He guided Luhan toward a seat that wasn't ruined with glass. Letting him sit down while he carefully navigated to get the first aid kit.

He put the kit on the table pulling out a cotton swab dipping it in disinfectant rubbing it at the wound causing Luhan to grunt at the pain. Jaden stopped to wipe away some of the blood with a wet wipe and he continued to put the band aid on. When he was done he put the stuff back down closing everything only for his wrist to be grabbed and pulled closer to Luhan. " Y-". He stopped staring wide eyes and how close Luhan's lips were to his own. If he even continued his scolding they would have touched. But it didn't stop his heart from making so much noise in his damn chest. He tried to relax hoping it would help Luhan release him but instead he was met with a soft kiss.

Luhan pulled away slowly. Frowning at how non responsive Jaden was. "I missed you". He said closing the gap between their lips again. Leaving a long lingering kiss. He let go of Jaden's wrist as he pulled away. He watched how conflicted and scared the other was.

" Jay?".

His mind was too loud with him. Too much thinking and thoughts swirling and his heart was most probably malfunctioning. His thoughts were clouded. His actions suddenly non consequencial. The only way he could shut his mind off was by kissing Luhan this time, who was eager to accept the kiss. Jaden's hands slowly made their way up to Luhan's arms. His breath hitched when he felt Luhan get off the chair and pick him up, walking them to the living room couch away from the broken glass.

Luhan put Jaden down seperating their lips for a second and took off his shirt. He watched how Jaden's eyes clouded with lust as he drank in his image. His eyes wandered before they met with Luhan's again. Jaden stood still as Luhan went to button down his own shirt.

Jaden snapped out of his lustful stupor blinking at the scene infront of him. He immediately pushed back Luhan's hands bunching up his shirt to close his chest.

"We can't do this-". Jaden said feeling embarrassed. Embarrassed that he caved. He nearly gave in. He hated himself wanting to give in to his need.

Luhan frowned in confusion. Starring down at his own bare chest. His own shirt laying on the floor. He didn't understand.

"I don't understand. You kissed me back earlier clearly you still love me".

Jaden scowled knitting his brows together in anger. "We're fucking drunk. I'm not about to make the mistake of having sex with you and then you end up leaving me again. Not again". He buttoned his shirt back up. Looking at Luhan who was flushed. Clearly he drank more than Jaden and Jaden knew that.

"Luhan, listen, y-".

"You really think I would do that? After everything I told you. After every fucking thing I've been through. My fucking depre-fucking hell Jaden you don't give a damn about me any more do you".