Chapter 37

Jaden stood infront of his bathroom mirror, looking himself over. He looked fucked over. Was the best to describe how he looked and felt.

The bags under his eye's were so damn dark he was busy applying foundation and concealer over them. His cheeks felt raw enough as is, and so red he needed to hide that too. He placed the powdered pad back into the square holder and into the small make-up bag.

He took a deep breath. Feeling the tears coming but he looked up at the ceiling to stop himself from crying. He took another deep breath, looking over his small framed shoulders and his narrow waist, but what always caught his attention was the damn exo tattoo on his shoulder.

He frowned at it, suddenly feeling branded. Like he was tied to Luhan, and this was just a reminder of it. He thought about concealing the fucking tattoo as well but what's the point. It's permanent.

He quickly grabbed the bath robe hanging behind the door and walked out into his bedroom where Jae was sleeping soundly surrounded by pillows.

He missed out on sleep last night. His suitcase was packed along with Jae's necessities, but some of the clothes Jae had was going to get small, since he was still a growing baby, and Jaden could always get more when they get home.

Jaden was busy towel drying his hair, when he heard the knocks on his apartment door making him flinch, at the rapping of knuckles on the door.

He sighed and left with the towel still drying his hair.

He opened the door without looking through the peephole, and froze up.

"I know you said I should leave, but please, listen to me, I've made mis-". Luhan started but abruptly stopped when he noticed the suitcase and the baby bag, in the hallway.
"What are you doing? What's happening?". He said pushing himself further into the apartment.

"Please just leave -". Jaden said softly. His throat was too sore to scream or shout or show how much he was pissed off by the other's presence.

"No, what the fuck is going on?! You're leaving?!". Luhan asked touching the suitcases.

"You think I'd stay here any longer, then you're surely mistaken. I was going to wait for you, I was going to raise Jae here but that's not happening so I'm going home without you.  You can have your space back before I came here that you soo much cherished, you can even go back to cheating on me". Jaden pulled the towel infront of him, touching the fabric. He really didn't want to look at Luhan. And the look of despair on his face cause then he'll cave.

"You're not leaving me Jaden. You're not being fair!". Luhan said shaking his head, heading for Jaden's hallway and walked into the bedroom where Jae was laying.

Jaden followed trying to rush in before Luhan could do anything stupid but the older had already picked up the sleeping babe.

"You're not taking my son away from me. You can't just do that". Luhan said cradling Jae's head in his neck. Taking a protective stance holding him out of Jaden's reach.

Jaden began to panick. He looked at Luhan with pure fear. "Luhan give me my baby back". He said reaching his arms up.

Luhan shook his head pulling back further. "You're not leaving!".

Jaden looked at Jae, who's stirring awake. He stepped foreward to take his baby but Luhan kept stepping back. "Please... Just give me my baby back Han. Please...".

"He's mine too...".

"You didn't want him in the first place! Now give him to me". Jaden said cornering Luhan. He quickly grabbed a gentle hold on Jae, tugging the now slowly awakening baby out if his arms.