Chapter 14

IMPORTANT A/N @THE BOTTOM!!! AFRAID READERS ARENT REALLY ENGAGING.... EH, MAYBE IM PARANOID 🤷‍♀️

______________🔹🔷🔹_______________

Luhan came in 5 minutes later.

"All clear? ". Jaden asked hopping of the bed to stand up straight.

Luhan didn't give him an answer instead, he attacked Jay's lips non-stop. He kissed Jaden until the others leg hit the bed before he hoisted him up and threw him on the bed. Their lips never parting. They were kissing eachother like they were starved for days.

Jaden pulled Luhans bottom lips, letting go with a soft pop smiling into the kiss.

"Are we rushing?". Luhan asked pulling back from the kiss. Jaden whined at the loss of contact. Jaden blinked into Luhans dark orbs.

"Lu- just stop talking and make love to me". Jaden said slipping his hands around Luhans neck. "And besides we have a whole 2 hours maybe even more for a couple of rounds and, I want you inside me so badly-". He said kissing Luhan on the chin. Sucking lightly leaving a wet kiss behind.

"Do you remember when you used to strip tease? The year we got married and you wanted to try something new?".

He hit luhan on the shoulder frowning, and annoyed. "Luhan...!". He said rutting against the olders leg.

This caused Luhan to laugh, cause he knew it was something embarrassing to do.

Jaden rolled his eye's, pushing Luhan off of him. Hating the teasing.

"Oh come on! It was hilarious -".

Jaden turned around after he got off the bed. "Your not taking me seriously and I hate it".

Jaden looked at Luhan pissed off before taking off his shirt and digging into Luhans drawer for a bigger loser fitting shirt. He found a red checkered one.

" What are you doing with my shirt?".

"Isn't it obvious? I'm wearing it". He replied in a durh tone. Before bending over and stripping off out of his skinny jeans. Making sure Luhan got a glimpse of the red Lace underwear he was wearing.

He turned around to a playing it off cool Luhan. "I'm gonna go and get me something to drink. Do you want anything? I mean. I was gonna drink your cock dry but you have time to play around so-". Jaden said walking out the door. The shirt barely covering his ass as he sauntered off into the kitchen.

.

Jaden grabbed a cup standing on his tippy toes to get a glass to pour him some soda. Then felt Luhan's hard-on against his ass. Jaden turned around to push Luhan back. "I can get it myself thank you very much". He said returning to stretch for his glass.

Once he got it he took out the soda from the fridge and poured himself some.

He grabbed his glass and turned around to Luhan standing arms crossed. "Okay I get it.. Now come back to our dorm room". Luhan tried to pull Jaden but, he wanted none of that. He hit Luhans hand away.

"Why don't we just do it right here?".

"Okay first, kyungsoo is going to kill us, cause this is his kitchen". Luhan said watching Jay jump up on the counter. He moved closer to Jaden and spread his legs a bit accompany himself better.

"Hmm... Then we better not make a mess then". Jaden said as he scooted to the back and laid himself down on the counter to roll across it off the other side. He put the glass in the sink and gave Luhan and satisfying grin. And told him to follow with his finger.