Chapter 22

He walked over to Luhan standing infront of Luhan with a scowl on his face. "Yah!! Feet off the table and that's mine".

Luhan pulled away the moose. "There was hardly anything in. Come on I'll buy you more tomorrow. This tastes soo good" - he said with the spoon in his mouth.

Jay sat down ontop of him after giving up on the struggle to get it back." I can't believe you ate my chocolate moose, that's extra thick. I really like it cause I get to lick it of-". Jay froze as Luhan smeared the moose on the side of his lips.

He laughed at the frozen face before putting the container down, turned back to Jaden, and moved closer to his face and licked it off. Dipping his tongue between his lips.

He pulled back to look at a stunned Jay. Jay licked his lips then looked at Luhan. Then Luhan's lips, that was biting between teeth.

Jay blushed, his ears were red when Luhan pulled him at his thighs to sit directly ontop of his dick. He could feel it twitch. He leaned forward, bring his face up to Luhan's. "I'm watching you. I know what you're doing".

Luhan gave him a teasing smirk. Before kissing Jay, and this time. Locking lips with him.

Jay's hands crawled under Luhan's shirt. Feeling the taut muscles under the pads on his finger tips. He moaned in Luhan's mouth, when he felt Luhan slipping his hands in his boxers, squeezing at both globes. Fingers dangerously close to his entrance.

Luhan laughed, not removing his lips from Jaden. But at his reaction to rub his ass over his dick. It was hot as fuck seeing him this needy.

Jaden pulled away giving wet kisses Luhan's face to his weak spot on his ear. Causing Luhan to sigh deeply as he began to grow hard. He sucked on Luhan's ear and let go with a soft pop. "Don't start something you can't finish. And don't tease me, if you have no intention of pleasing". Jay said getting up from Luhan's lap. Luhan giving him the look of disbelief.

"I'm gonna go to bed". Jay said walking into the hall.

Luhan looked at his boner. Cause the ear sucking was his weak spot.

He jumped up from the couch to rush to the bedroom to find Jaden's back faced to the door and he was already stripped from his shorts that covered his bottom half. Taking off the loose shirt. Leaving him bare.

Luhan was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. He pulled Jay closer and started kissing his neck slowly.

Jaden smiled exposing his neck further as Luhan stood at the back of him. He kissed Luhan's hand that was on his left shoulder covering his tattoo.

Jaden turned around and took the bottom of Luhans shirt and pulled it up over his head. Struggling a bit, making Jaden laugh.

Once Luhan was freed. He turned his head to look down at Jay standing naked and proud infront of him. No insecurities whatsoever, although he knows his husband is self-conscious. But not right now.

"You are a masterpiece-he said pulling Jaden closer to his now bare chest, touching- and you're my sexy bouncy ass masterpiece". Luhan said nuzzling his nose in Jadens neck.

Jaden hit him upside the head. He's making a fool out of himself. "Shhh...". Jaden pulled away and got into bed. Keeping the covers open for Luhan to join him. "Does this remind you of anything? Like the first time we had sex on our honeymoon and how shy I was? Scared actually".

Luhan joined him, Jay's legs opened to accommodate Luhan. He rested the top of his weight on his elbows to look at the younger. "Mmm... The gentle part? Right before you got nasty part?". Luhan asked laughing at the memory.