Chapter 5

Jaden sighed. He was pacing up and down in the room.

He had to talk to Luhan. And sort this crap out.

Jaden bit on his lip before opening the door to Luhan's dorm room. Only to discover that sehun was there begging luhan to choose.

Jaden frowned listening in on their conversation.

"You love me Luhan you know it. I know it. He doesn't. End things with him. Get an annulment so that the marriage never happened in the first place. Do it for us".

"Sehun. Don't, okay. I'm just so damn tired of you nagging about him all the time. He doesn't even complain about you. Can you just please shut up! ". He could hear the frustration laced with Luhans voice.

"So what!? You're tired of me now . Got what you wanted to leave me? ".

"Sehun please stop talking. I can't deal with you right now. Please. We will speak about it tomorrow".

"Go to hell".

Jaden heard the footsteps and quickly scrambled into someone else's dorm room. Just to hide from Sehun due to the fact that he doesn't want to be known as the one who was eavesdropping

Once the coast was clear he walked out into the dorms hallway. Slowly making his way towards the living room. He played with his fingers out of habit. And biting his bottom lip was also a habit he has tried countless to stop cause this is how he gets called out. When he shows his nervous ticks and all.

He looked at Luhan starring out onto the city.

Don't get him wrong he felt sad, that Luhan would hurt him the way he is doing by being with Sehun. The guy he hates with a damn passion but that passion has to wait.

He walked closer to Luhan until he stood right next to the older looking at the city the way he was.

The silence was comfortable but, the tension, the wanting to ask questions on Jaden' s behalf was eating away at him. He was no longer looking out at the city he was fidling with the sleeve of his jersey.

"Do you love him?".

Luhan looked at Jaden so fast, that one would swear he would have a whiplash.

"Lu-Han,-". Jaden licked his bottom lips before turning to look at the older. His eyes full of questions. Confusion and hurt. "- you don't have to-"

Luhan placed a finger on Jadens lip to stop him from speaking. The City lights gave off this beautiful glow contouring his face. This is why he and Luhan got married, albeit they were both young and a bit drunk on love.

"I lost vision Jay. I screwed up-".

"No, Lu-Han listen... I get it. I couldn't fly over to you when it was holidays, and when you guys had breaks even though you were still busy, and I get that you looked to be loved by someone else. I understand that you were lonely. I get it. I don't blame you".

"Jay-".

"No Lu-han. My feelings are hurt. My heart hurts. Because even knowing all this information. I still love you. And I still want to be with you. I still want to have that family with you, that we've spent countless nights staying up late and talking about it.... I still want it. I still want us". Jaden said looking down at his hands.

Lu-han melted. He pulled Jaden in for a hug. He's treated him like shit ever since he got here to the groups dorm. He missed his smell. His soft, strands of brown blonde hair. His softness.

Everything.

"I'm so sorry". Luhan whispered into his hair. "I'm sorry I was weak, I'm sorry for losing contact, and not checking up on you-".