Chapter 35

Jaden moved to the kitchen, setting Jae up in his car seat as he made breakfast for him and Luhan. He looked at his phone as the screen lit up. Luhan was calling. He swiped the green button and put it on loud speaker.

"Yes Lu?".

"I have the formula and I bought two tins, is he still so fussy? I'm on my way to you now, but since I'm here I thought maybe you wanted anything from the shops?".

Jaden looked over at his baby, sucking in his paci, looking at the little mobile he himself wrapped around the top of the handle at the arch. He smiled as Jae tried to reach for the strings and butterflies that hung. His little fingers not long enough to reach. " Erh, no he's actually being so sweet, and he's super occupied right now. But, you could buy extra condoms and lube though. Since we never have extra here".

"You want me to embarass myself buying condoms and lube? Along with baby formula?".

"Hey! With the way you're going, I might as well be pregnant again, just buy the stuff, and get your butt back here".

He heard Luhan sigh over the phone. "Fine, see you in a bit".

"Okay, love you, just finish up". He said swiping to end call.

He finished off the pancakes, and grabbed the honey, Jae started up again. His crying erupted, cause Jaden to spill honey all over his fingers. He pulled to car seat closer "Shhh, appa is almost here, but you made me-". He looked at his fingers and neared his knuckles to Jae's lips, the baby immediately stopped crying and kept sucking, his chubby cheeks slightly hollowing. Jaden giggled moving onto his middle knuckle, and Jae immediately latched on.

The door opened, Jaden looked up, and saw Luhan enter with the bags. "Finally, he started crying and look what I resorted to feed him, Honey!".

Luhan chuckled starring at Jadens fingers that were currently occupied by a certain someone's mouth. Who also seemed to have a grip on Jay's wrist.

Jay looked down at his baby and cooed." You know, maybe I can finally try feeding him, some puree, like I don't know pumpkin or squash? I've tried easing him into the foods by his bottle but, he knows the difference of his milk so he spat that out".

"He's picky?". Luhan questioned.

Jaden shrugged taking his fingers away from Jae's mouth and took out some baby food. He thought to buy, since he had to get him off the bottle slowly, to ease him into it. This was a banana and honey flavored, recommended for 6 month old babies. He uncapped the tiny glass jar, smelling it, an looking at the expiry date, still good for another year.

Luhan just stood on the sidelines. Causing Jaden to look up.

Jaden felt a bit of guilt. "Can you take out a baby spoon". And Luhan found the smallest round plastic spoon. Holding it out for Jaden. "You feed him".

"What? I might just make him choke on this spoon".

Rolling his eyes, he took Luhan's wrist, scooped out some of the baby food, just a small amount for Jae to taste,a incase he spat it out, and guided Luhan's hand to Jae's lips, the baby didn't fight it. He actually ate the baby food. Luhan sat down on the barstool, and continued feeding their son. Luhan put down the spoon, and turned to his pancakes.

Jaden smiled nipping at his own. "You do know you got him to successfully eat for the first time after my many tries right".

"Really?". He asked surprised when Jae started whining, Luhan dropped his fork and grabbed the baby spoon, bring it to Jae's mouth.

"Wait, Lu's that's too-!".

Jae was spitting out from his already full mouth, right into Luhan's face.