Chapter 36

Jaden tightened his grip on the stroller.

He smiled up at the cashier giving him the order and he immediately recieved it. He paid and left to sit down at the far end of the food court.

He watched them sit down and eat. Luhan was all too touchy and grabbing Sehun's hand, rubbing the maknae's knuckles gently.

He stabbed the calamari rings with his plastic fork, feeling so damn angry. Hurt and lied to. Was he seeing Sehun behind his back? Did something happen when they were on tour for the 6 months? Was the questions that plagued his mind.

His eyes looked into the stroller at Jae's sleeping face. Then back up. He grabbed his phone and cancelled his session, paying a cancelation fee. Getting up and leaving.

He couldn't stay there. He wasn't strong enough to go over there and cause a scene.

Once outside of the mall, he walked to the parking lot, and put his baby inside and  folding up the stroller and putting it back into the boot.

Jae was being niggly but he couldn't care right now. He needed to get away. Far away from Luhan. He got into the car and sat in the drivers seat. He turned on the ignition and looked up. Luhan was walking out, looking directly at him as he and Sehun exited.

Luhan's eye's were wide. He knew how this looked. Jaden doesn't trust him to be alone with Sehun but the maknae needed his help.

Jaden shook his head as he looked at Luhan disappointed, then at Sehun who stood next to him like a scolded kid. He glared at the younger. Quickly putting the car into reverse, he pulled out of the parking and drove off back to his apartment.

_______

Jaden got Jae to settled down and after he put him down in the  nursery.

Jaden sat at the barstool hands in his hair trying to desipher what the fuck he just saw. The tears were rolling down his face.

Thinking of how Luhan just upped and left. How Luhan lied to him. And all he could feel was this awful pain in his chest. Seeing them together. It was too much.

They had a baby for crying out loud. Luhan shouldn't be doing this. Wasn't he enough. Was he boring his husband? What did he do that pushed him into Sehun's arms.

He grabbed a paper towel and wiped his face the moment the door opened. Luhan didn't deserve his tears anymore.

Jaden didn't look up. He just stared at the now crumpled paper towel in his hands. Fiddling with it. He stiffened when Luhan touched his shoulder. And flinched away getting off the barstool.

"Don't . Just don't touch me". He said looking up at Luhan pleadingly. He looked towards the door and saw Sehun.

This was it.

Was this where Luhan came clean, and hurt him even more with Sehun here. Was he with Sehun in his apartment to tell him that he chose Sehun.

That maybe he felt guilty about having a baby with him made him stick around? Jadens gaze turned void.

"I didn't know practice entailed you going out to the fucking mall with Sehun". He said cocking his head to look at Luhan.
"So what? He texts you, and you jump?".

"I -".

"Shut up". Jaden said looking at Sehun with a glare. "You don't get to speak here. The last time I checked, the bed whore isn't in this marriage".

"The fuck you just call me?!". Sehun said stepping forward.

Jaden did the same, "I called you the bed fucking whore you self absorbed prick! You don't get to speak! You don't get to do anything you slut!". He stepped forward wanting to fucking punch his perfect fucking face, only to be blocked. "What is this?! Han?! What the fuck is this?!".