Chapter 49

Jae finally decided that he had enough and got off the spinning cup ride. He ran straight into Luhan's arms.

"Hey, I see you're having soo much fun!". Luhan said causing Jae huff a big breath. The guys laughed some scattering to join other rides. But the majority stuck close by.

Kyungsoo pointed towards the small Rollercoaster. "You want to come with uncle kyungie on the roller-coaster?".

Jae nod his head and leaned toward Kyungsoo to hold him. Kyungsoo was smiling soo much looking at Chanyeol and stuck his tongue out.

Chanyeol looked scandalized.

Jaden and Luhan shook their heads. They looked at each other and burst out laughing. They did predict that they were going to spoil him. And fight over him.

"You want some cotton candy?". Luhan asked looking at Jae who's safe in Kyungsoo's care along with Chanyeol and Baek. The cotton candy stand not too far.

Jaden nod his head and they walked up to the old lady.

"Strawberry and Blue berry please. And can we have one of those with both on it. A little on the smaller size". Luhan ordered handing Jaden his cotton candy. Waiting for the one he ordered for Jae.

Jaden took a big bite of the melting candy. Some of it sticking to the corners of his mouth. Luhan smirked at how child like Jaden was at the moment. He gave him Jae's cotton candy stick and reached out to wipe the corners of Jay's mouth from the pink cotton candy.

Jay looked up at Luhan confused then he just stared. Luhan focused on the pink plump bottom lip as he rubbed the pad of his thumb along the corners. The urge to kiss it was there but he didn't want to push it.

Jaden cleared his throat sucking in his bottom lip. Looking away awkwardly.

Luhan took Jadens shoulders and turned him around so that they can walk toward the ride where Kyungsoo was currently at.

Quickly forgetting that Luhan's arm was around his shoulders. He looked at the smiling Jae who waved at the two of them when Kyungsoo pointed toward them. Jaden waved back.

"Gosh he's so cute". Jongin said joining Luhan and Jaden's side.

Jaden smiled at him seeing as Sehun was nowhere in sight. Luhan stood behind him causing him to blink and look down at the long arms encircling his shoulders.

"That's my kid up there you're calling cute". Luhan bragged.

"Man, quit thinking -".

Jaden blocked out their conversation reaching up to take Luhan's wrist that was infront. He wanted to take it off but stopped himself. His heart doing damn somersaults. He frowned almost as if it pained him.

"You agree with him?". Jongin asked

Jaden looked up completely lost. "Huh?".

"Dada!".

Jaden looked down at his legs. He smiled and handed Jae his cotton candy. Jae stuck his tongue out and it melted on his tongue. Minseok tugged at Luhan's arm. "Yo! Want to go on the ferris wheel with me and Baek?".

Luhan looked at the wheel in distaste. "or are you chicken?".

"I'm not chicken". Luhan rolled his eyes. Baekhyun joined in.

"Jaden will Join. Kyungsoo can take Jae onto the smaller one. C' mon!".

Jaden didn't have time to protest as they were being dragged along. He bit his lip in nervousness as they were strapped down into the seat.