Chapter 40

He looked at Sehun leaning against the wall, and Jongin holding his nose upright, to stop the bleeding.

"Oh my God, what the fuck?!!!". Jaden screamed looking at Luhan coming from the kitchen.
"No". Jaden shook his head stepping back.
"Get out!!!". He screamed breathing heavily.

He looked back at Sehun and Jongin standing next to eachother looking over injuries. But what pissed him off was the fact that Sehun was here. In his house. And Luhan fucking let him in.

"It's bad enough you bring your whore into my apartment, but to bring all the way here! In my fucking house??!". Jaden glared at Luhan then turned back to Sehun. "Get the fuck out! You're not welcome here!".

"Jaden-".

"No! You better get the fuck out too!".

"Jaden!".

"Dada, what's happening?". Jaden's head whipped towards the front door. He hurried towards the door and picked Jae up.

"Hey, I told you to stay in the car, why didn't you listen?".

"Yelling dada". Jae replied pouting, placing his head in the crook of Jaden's neck.

Jaden immediately calmed down. And turned around to face them rubbing Jae's back in circles. "You need to leave". He said eye'ing the 3 in his livingroom.

Jae, burried his face further into Jaden's neck. He wasn't very good with new comers. So he shy's away. Jaden turned his head to eye Jae. Frowning at the grip on his shirt.

"Jae?". Luhan called out, his gaze softening.

Jae shyly looked tilted his head in Jaden's neck to look who knew his name. He remembered this person as Daddy when he sleeps over and granma and granpa's.

Jae waved his hand out and gave Luhan a smile full of teeth before he buried his face back into Jaden's neck.

Jaden frowned. Looking at Luhan confused at the small interaction before he turned back to the three. Sehun and Kai, whose focus was no longer on Jaden but at Jae.

"When I come back down here, that thing better be out of my house". Jaden said with resolve making his way up the stairs.

_____

Jaden sighed after he finally got Jae distracted enough with playing with his toys so that he can sort out the problem downstairs.

He rushed downstairs, looking around, and sighed when he saw Sehun outside of his house, fawning over Kai.

He looked towards the kitchen to find the groceries were moved onto the kitchen counter.

"Jaden we need to talk". Luhan said behind him.
Jaden quickly turned around.

"You have to go. Now. Take that fucking whore with you". Jaden said pointing to the front door.

Luhan shook his and and scoffed. "I'm not leaving. This house doesn't just belong to you. My name is on the deed along with yours. And you need to stop degrading Sehun because he's been silent the entire time you call him names".

"I'm sorry, but what else am I supposed to call him. That's his name, don't you remember?". He asked voice dripping with sarcasm.

"You need to stop. You're being petty right now".

Jaden exasperated throwing his hands in the air at that. "Wow... Just wow... After all this time, you're standing here, in my face, defending him. Again?".

Luhan sighed rubbing his face roughly. He knew Jaden wasn't going to be easy to deal with.

"Okay, first off, I wouldn't defend him, if he wasn't innocent. And secondly, there is no way he would be able to even remotely be with me because he's in a relationship with Jongin". Luhan scoffed. "I'm taking the guest room".