Chapter 34

Oooohkay... Im sure ya'll tired of the smut? You are here for that too aren't you? 👀😅...

Anyway lovelies... Drama and angst is about to start. Please emotionally buckle up...

Or something like that 😁

____________________________________

Jaden sighed in bliss, feeling Luhan inside of him. He was deep. So fucking deep he could feel his organs shift. He looked at Luhan, mouth parted and eyes glossed over and hooded with lust.

Good.

Everything felt soo good.

His hands snaked around Luhans back as Luhan was moving in and out inside of him, slow and sensual. It was new, and familiar. He moaned along with Luhan in sync. Body moving with his. He loved this. He loved Luhan. His everything. It was scary and at the same time worth the risk.

Jaden threw his head back and Luhan attached himself to his neck, nipping and sucking, and Jaden wanted more. And as if Luhan could read his mind, he felt Luhan moving in the same sensual way, circling his hips..

"Ahh!!!". He moaned, bring his thighs and wrapped his lehs tightly around Luhan's hips. "More".

"More what baby?". Luhan asked sucking at Jaden's earlobe. Jay groaned at how sexy Luhan sounded out of breath. He felt himself so close to coming.

"Ha-hard-der!".

Luhan pulled back keeping the pace and slammed back into Jay.

Jaden pulled at Luhans hair, as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, tears streaking down his face at the pain and pleasure, but mostly pleasure, and so close to the edge of his orgasm. So close. Jay dug his finger nails into Luhans back back and clawed, when Luhan went faster.

"Oh!". He moaned. Luhan attacked Jay's lips, sucking onto his bottom lip, pulling and tugging. Jay took Luhan's top lip in his mouth, sucking at it. He let go and looked down at Luhan's cock go in and out of his hole. "f-faster-". Luhan complied. Jadens mouth slacked and eyes crossed over at the pleasure. "Fuck!".

Luhan gripped onto Jadens right thigh, pulling his leg up over his shoulder. Causing Jay to grip onto his hair and threw his head back. Till all he could hear was his non-stop moaning along with his fast thrusts.

"Oh! (thrust) Oh! (thrust)Oh! (thrust)Oh!(thrust) Oh! (thrust)Ah! (thrust)Oh! (thrust)Oh!(thrust) Fuck!(thrust) Fuck! Fuck! (thrust)Oooh!".

"Soo tight! Why are you still tight!". Luhan groaned. Slowing down on his thrusts, to sit up, and admire Jaden's body. He was a wreck. He placed both his hand on Jay's inner thighs, spreading them apart beautifully, watching his husband, starring back at him." Keep them open for me baby, give me a pillow". Jay grabbed one and gave threw it at Luhan. He ceased his thrusting and placed the pillow under Jay.

"Why'd you stop? I'm soo close". Jaden asked propping himself up on his elbows.

"We don't have another condom, this one is going to tear".

"Fuck the condom, I'm fucking horny, you just stopped in the middle of me reaching my high". He said in disappointment. "I'm still hard, I need to cum".

Luhan nod his head taking off the condom and grabbed the lube. He slicked up his dick, and pocked at Jay's already wet and stretched hole. He pushed through gripping onto Jay's hips. The bit of skin he gained from being pregnant. He pulled back and thrusted back inside rough, hard and fast.